GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
You listen to a lot of spanish music?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Not heating up the garage fast enough, cold is making me a little light headed. I put a brick on the gas pedal to rev the engine. That should really crank up the heat!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
It's currently 5°, with a "feels like" of -17°.

Tomorrow is supposed to be even worse.

I just marinated some steak tips to grill up for dinner tomorrow night.

My grill is on my back deck...

images (1).jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
It's too damn cold out. I want to clean up my car, but my Doctor Heater in the garage isn't able to keep up. So I'm just chilling in the garage with the car running to help warm it up in here. Closed all the garage doors and windows to keep all the cold air out. Good thing I like the smell of exhaust.

Will report back in a couple hours. If you don't hear from me, I froze to death...
Canadians flapping their heads, blowing all that cold air down here. We had 70 the other day, it will be 30 here tonight. My Dad has 7 degrees and snow. I want to work on my car, but it can wait.

cb1111

To be fair I was a bit more responsible after that arrest. I knew this cop was going to pull me over at any opportunity he had. In his mind seeing me driving down the road was enough of a reason for him to pull me over. My relationship with that girl was pretty much done after that. With what she did with that bar I started to not trust her. Then I had told her she needs to stop bringing weed in my car. I found out 2-3 weeks later she was bringing weed in my car every day. I couldn't trust her at all after that. I wasn't going to be the one to take the fall for her. Having weed on her was more important I guess. She completely fucked her life up after that. Had a kid, smoked weed during the pregnancy, lost her rights to see the kid, arrested for not paying child support and various drugs over the years, and was homeless on the beach for a while. No idea where she's at now or how she's doing.
So weed is a gateway drug after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.