Autocross Champion
SPELL M-A-N-U-A-L IN CONSECUTIVE POSTS BELOW!!!!! 👇📈🚀🥇
0E63BB1F-340F-4751-9A12-F39392540CCB.jpeg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
My how the times have changed

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I replaced my desk name tag with a long 70's style personals add. No one made me change it. They would all come into my office to play with my hot wheels double loop setup, that jumped a stapler and landed in a coffee cup.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I replaced my desk name tag with a long 70's style personals add. No one made me change it. They would all come into my office to play with my hot wheels double loop setup, that jumped a stapler and landed in a coffee cup.

I work for the government. I was told to take my trivial pursuit cards home because the “trivia time” twice a day with the folks around me had “bad optics.”

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
I'm just sitting here trying to finish my morning Manwich. I feel as i'm a daily contributor, but every time I come back, there's another 47 pages to comb through and I always forget my witty responses before I get to the last page.

This is anarchy.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
It is supposed to snow again this weekend...

View attachment 237102
Oof. I'm up north where snow isn't as uncommon, but you'd think so based on how everyone treats it. I'd say nearly half of the folks on the road are still doing well above the speed limit, following too closely, and in general driving like turds. The last week or so has been single digits in the mornings, so a lot of the residual has turned to ice. Not a fun time.

Really makes me glad I have a bit more leeway to work from home, it's not worth risking my safety (or my car) to do the same thing from a different location.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Oof. I'm up north where snow isn't as uncommon, but you'd think so based on how everyone treats it. I'd say nearly half of the folks on the road are still doing well above the speed limit, following too closely, and in general driving like turds. The last week or so has been single digits in the mornings, so a lot of the residual has turned to ice. Not a fun time.

Really makes me glad I have a bit more leeway to work from home, it's not worth risking my safety (or my car) to do the same thing from a different location.
We get the same behavior in rain out here. People doing 30 on the freeway with their flashers on in the middle or left lanes while Escalades on bald tires fly by doing 90+. Good times. :rolleyes:

dtfd

Autocross Champion

I've never seen people not respect the effects of snow like I saw when driving through Texas during what must have been a once in a decade snow storm there. I remember I was on the highway and you could barely see 15ft in front of you, suddenly an SUV goes blasting past me at what must have been near 100mph.

I caught up him about a mile down the road. Well I was on the road, he was in the ditch.

Status
Not open for further replies.