GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
my dad sent me a pic of when i was a young littler sailor. swear to god i looked like trumps kid
View attachment 273978

Holy fuck. I opened this in photoshop, and god damn. Layers upon layers!!!

Luckily, I was able to remove one of the filter layers, and uncover the truth.

1677081698165.png

FUCKING GINGER!!!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Your right acadia. On top of that is isnt even my picture. Im got more ginger in me than a moscow mule. My hairs redder than ronald macdonald. I just so desparately want acceptance from strangers on the internet to accept me for who i am not. Im sorry.

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Maybe I should take a cue from Sterkrazzy. Few R's around the country that fit the bill of what I'm looking for.

View attachment 273968

And then there's shit like this:

View attachment 273969

Woah!, you might think. A 2019 R with 32k miles for under $36k for sale, in NY? That looks perfect! And it hasn't sold in almost 9 months?!?

Then, you dig in to the "notes" section.

View attachment 273970
View attachment 273971
View attachment 273973

The car isn't under $36k, it's almost $44k after $8k of hidden fees. No wonder if hasn't sold in 9 months.

Reviews all over Google slam them for that, and they justify it themselves saying they're being honest.

View attachment 273974

Fucking scumbag dealer.
The CarFax report also adds to fun. Car was repossessed in 2021, sold by that dealer, in an accident on Christmas, failed an inspection, and now for sale again at the same place.

I have driven past them as it’s on the way to a friends house and have seen other R’s on the lot. They like to stock Canadian imported vehicles. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but I’m sure they’re also not divulging warranty, or lack thereof, info to buyers.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

messrock

Autocross Champion
The CarFax report also adds to fun. Car was repossessed in 2021, sold by that dealer, in an accident on Christmas, failed an inspection, and now for sale again at the same place.

I have driven past them as it’s on the way to a friends house and have seen other R’s on the lot. They like to stock Canadian imported vehicles. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but I’m sure they’re also not divulging warranty, or lack thereof, info to buyers.
Yes! When I was looking last year they constantly had Canadian Spektrum colors

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
if one of us calls in a bomb threat to the car dealer he'll know it was us, but.....if we call it in to the store across the street?

;)

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
also vegetarian chili. Better than the lunch Mrs Mud packed me yesterday which was a sausage and potato bake that had gone bad.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.