GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i have 2 22" monitors for getting through my workday.

my wife just got 24" monitors and made me a little jelly.

Now i'm thinking of getting dual 27" monitors...

should i do it? would it be 'too much'? lol. some of the programs i use are just too dense - large pdfs, spreadsheets, etc where it helps to see all the data next to eachother rather than zooming in and out constantly.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
20211128_142948.jpg

Corprin

Autocross Champion

should i do it? would it be 'too much'? lol. some of the programs i use are just too dense - large pdfs, spreadsheets, etc where it helps to see all the data next to eachother rather than zooming in and out constantly.

I have two 27’s, but my life is examining for nuance and those fine details. Wife has a massive curved screen that’s like 36” across.. I get jelly of that monster.

dtfd

Autocross Champion

Do it. Keep the screen size arms race going until you're both sitting there with dual 70" TV as monitors.

You'll fit more on the screen, it wouldn't necessarily get smaller. Remember you can always just adjust the zoom if it is too small.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i guess my only worry about going 27's is that it will cause more eyestrain; i already feel it sometimes after a day of zooming back and forth comparing data from one screen to another. adding ~10" to that might not be the best.

zrickety

The Fixer
I love the whole area around totd. My fiance started crying at one point on wayah road because she was so scared. There's certain sections that you'd likely die if you went off course.

In Cali I've never driven a fun car there, I took highway 1 from LA to San Francisco but it was in a v6 Camaro rental 🫤
We had an SS Camaro rental for one day...my son's car seat barely fit in the back and the stroller didn't fit in the trunk.

zrickety

The Fixer
I went back to one monitor after years of having a four monitor setup. I like it better, less chaos.
The old ways are best.

zrickety

The Fixer

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Sportsball rant: why are allstar games a thing? Especially when they're based on a popularity contest instead of statistics. While maybe 60% of the players there would have made the statistical cut, the 40% of big names that are there that shouldn't be detract on the quality of the "game". Like I have never watched an NBA or MLB ASG. The pro bowl is unwatchable because few players are taking it seriously.
The only good thing about all star games are the skills challenges which started with the nba and now nfl

zrickety

The Fixer
I see sky daddy @jay745 is at work on the thread title. Making OT great again...again.

Status
Not open for further replies.