GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
So you should have gotten drunk and ranted?

Went to my wife's sister's to visit her family first, then went to my sister's to visit my family. My sister had a few bottles of this stuff https://www.whipshots.com/. Vodka infused non-dairy whipped cream. Shit packed a punch, at least way more than you'd think an alcohol based whipped cream would.
I was driving so didnt get riled up.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Turkey... Like chicken cook it breast down to allow the drippings to go where they are needed. Flip for last bit to brown. Broil if needed.

LPs are not worth the effort. Clicks, hiss, and pops are not a sound improvement it is just nostalgia for my generation and stupid hipster for kids.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Turkey... Like chicken cook it breast down to allow the drippings to go where they are needed. Flip for last bit to brown. Broil if needed.

LPs are not worth the effort. Clicks, hiss, and pops are not a sound improvement it is just nostalgia for my generation and stupid hipster for kids.
I've had one of these for about 15 years now and love it. Roast your bird upside-down and everything cooks even but still gets crispy.

cb1111

I assume you're sitting on the three seater watching TV. In an ideal world, you'd be sitting on the two seater facing two speakers that are either on the floor or about 3 or 4 feet up. There is no real way of using the current setup in part because of the tree - which you can't move because of your wife.

Sound is very personal, but there are a couple of things to consider:

A good sound system will run rings around your "media room system" unless you regularly use the special effects from movies
How much you actually listen to music depends on if you should upgrade your media room system or buy a nice sound system

Me? I'd buy a surround sound amplifier connected to your 5 media room speakers and the sub, then add two more speakers across from the two-seater. This will allow you to switch between the two - and you can upgrade your media room speakers

But you'll have to fix that tree - or find a new spot for that one speaker - that you'll need to mirror on the other side of the room. Remember that sound reflects, so both sides need to reflect the same way. That wall has a door and a tree, so you're not getting proper balance as it is.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I assume you're sitting on the three seater watching TV. In an ideal world, you'd be sitting on the two seater facing two speakers that are either on the floor or about 3 or 4 feet up. There is no real way of using the current setup in part because of the tree - which you can't move because of your wife.

Sound is very personal, but there are a couple of things to consider:

A good sound system will run rings around your "media room system" unless you regularly use the special effects from movies
How much you actually listen to music depends on if you should upgrade your media room system or buy a nice sound system

Me? I'd buy a surround sound amplifier connected to your 5 media room speakers and the sub, then add two more speakers across from the two-seater. This will allow you to switch between the two - and you can upgrade your media room speakers

But you'll have to fix that tree - or find a new spot for that one speaker - that you'll need to mirror on the other side of the room. Remember that sound reflects, so both sides need to reflect the same way. That wall has a door and a tree, so you're not getting proper balance as it is.
It’s hilarious that you already know that the tree can’t move because of the wife.

Yes to the three-seater for movies. I will lounge on the two-seater playing video games, but that’s about it.

As far as the dynamic sound effects from the movies, that’s what I miss about the Sony. It was pulled you in so much more. Also, “Dark Side of the Moon” on SACD, full surround was awesome, as was NIN “With Teeth” in DVD-Audio, surround.

I love the low profile design of the TV cabinet, especially with our low ceilings. But it presents a problem when you try to put any larger components in there. I had to take off the door just to get the PS5 in there.

We would listen to music more, if it sounded better.

There is a really large double window across from the two-seater that gets a window air conditioner in the summer, so that location is out.

Thank you for the input. I appreciate it!

Phur

Autocross Champion
It’s hilarious that you already know that the tree can’t move because of the wife.

Yes to the three-seater for movies. I will lounge on the two-seater playing video games, but that’s about it.

As far as the dynamic sound effects from the movies, that’s what I miss about the Sony. It was pulled you in so much more. Also, “Dark Side of the Moon” on SACD, full surround was awesome, as was NIN “With Teeth” in DVD-Audio, surround.

I love the low profile design of the TV cabinet, especially with our low ceilings. But it presents a problem when you try to put any larger components in there. I had to take off the door just to get the PS5 in there.

We would listen to music more, if it sounded better.

There is a really large double window across from the two-seater that gets a window air conditioner in the summer, so that location is out.

Thank you for the input. I appreciate it!
Lady phur keeps referring to you as Buck now, just so you know.
1669361151249.gif

riceburner

Autocross Champion

SCAM EXPOSED] Celine Dion Keto Gummies (Be Informed)Celine Dion Keto Gummies !​

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Happy belated thanksgiving yall!

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Someone talk me out of buying a set of Apex SM10s!!

😬

Status
Not open for further replies.