GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Yep. The USAR teams are busy. I'm so glad that you weren't one of those that needed to be rescued. Depending on where you are, it might be a couple of weeks before you get power back.

DoE and the USACE (Corps of Engineers) are out there prioritizing for the power companies.

Do you have water and under a boil water advisory, or do you have no water?

View attachment 261949
We have water and a boil water notice.

PXL_20220930_184841413.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
What is a water and boil water notice?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
What is a water and boil water notice?
Some people have no water pressure at all. Nothing comes out when they turn on the water. I have some water pressure, but it may be contaminated so you boil it before you drink it. We have enough bottled water and 5 gallon jugs we haven't needed to do any boiling.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Got up to go to work this morning (3am) get to work at like 3:50, discover my production/IT account was locked out for some unknown reason.

Of course no IT help available until Monday so I literally wasted Friday night (went to sleep at 7pm) went to work for no reason, came home at 4:10 am and lost $250.

Awesome start to the weekend.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I told them when I was hired it's a 4 hr minimum for me to show up.

Them "we pay 2 hrs for call in"

Me "well I guess I don't do call in"

since my promotions I no longer really have the option of not coming in once in a while but it's rare when I have to. Any scheduled thing (and work is scheduled) I am there at least 4 unless my choice. F that stuff, I would have pushed a broom for 4 hrs if there wasn't any of my normal work.

Unless they forgot to tell you you've been fired....... 😲 #jimlloyd

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I wouldn't even attempt to use 4 minutes like that let alone 4 hours.

I probably should have just worked normally and held all the work til Monday but I'm only good at problem solving if it isn't my problem.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I told them when I was hired it's a 4 hr minimum for me to show up.

Them "we pay 2 hrs for call in"

Me "well I guess I don't do call in"

since my promotions I no longer really have the option of not coming in once in a while but it's rare when I have to. Any scheduled thing (and work is scheduled) I am there at least 4 unless my choice. F that stuff, I would have pushed a broom for 4 hrs if there wasn't any of my normal work.

Unless they forgot to tell you you've been fired....... 😲 #jimlloyd
I think legally 2 is what they are required. Smart move on your part.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
quasi politics but also funny

I saw in headline of other thread Zrick was going offline for a week. I would pay his debts if he ended up being called up in RU's mobilization.

F*@k RU

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
quasi politics but also funny

I saw in headline of other thread Zrick was going offline for a week. I would pay his debts if he ended up being called up in RU's mobilization.

F*@k RU

What's funny is that without him spamming bullshit Twitter posts, nobody cares enough to even post in his thread. If he disappeared, his thread would disappear with him. Some "best thread on the forums"...

cb1111

What's funny is that without him spamming bullshit Twitter posts, nobody cares enough to even post in his thread. If he disappeared, his thread would disappear with him. Some "best thread on the forums"...
Don't encourage them. Although some in that thread have undoubtedly volunteered to fight for Russia - at least from behind their monitor

Reactions: WAP
Status
Not open for further replies.