GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1669256997003.jpg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
How come there's a diecast model for the mk8 R already but still nothing for the mk7.5.

Phur

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
Nothing like some Swedish Melodic Death Metal to put one in the mood for some dry bird meat.
We always put on “Let’s Get it on” by Marvin Gaye when lady phur starts oiling the bird. 😏

Phur

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
Anyone into vinyl at all? We’re thinking about getting a turntable and decent (without breaking the bank) setup, but am not really familiar. Any input would be appreciated. It would be nice to be able to pick up something on Black Friday prices.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Anyone into vinyl at all? We’re thinking about getting a turntable and decent (without breaking the bank) setup, but am not really familiar. Any input would be appreciated. It would be nice to be able to pick up something on Black Friday prices.
I picked up an Audio-Technica (AT120-USB) turntable a few years back, and it's been great. Sounds great, and being able to rip your vinyl to digital is a nice feature to have. The only drawback is that the arm is manually operated, and won't auto-return after the last track on the side.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I was looking at cars again the other night. I did a search for every 2021-2023 coupe, sedan, wagon, and hatch between $55-65k and within 1k miles. It's like 50% mustangs and challengers, 25% supras, and then some mercedes, bmws, and audis sprinkled in there. Kinda hard to believe I can't find anything else out there I like.
Go get like 4 b5 s4's or a mk5, mk6r and a b5 s4

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
d9be97f3-cfbc-40e1-96dc-50fe91c5b9d7_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.