GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car meets: stance kids sitting in a Parking lot talking about stance, and naming tiktok videos, and egging on mustang drivers to do donuts around lamp posts

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car meets: stance kids sitting in a Parking lot talking about stance, and naming tiktok videos, and egging on mustang drivers to do donuts around lamp posts

That sounds lame.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
That's why I just tell people it's stock. Or if I like them I'll say it's a track build. I feel like people who go to the track understand what that means and aren't going to start asking what endlinks I'm running.
Fair enough, haha.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
That's why I just tell people it's stock. Or if I like them I'll say it's a track build. I feel like people who go to the track understand what that means and aren't going to start asking what endlinks I'm running.

If they are not a VW person I tell them bigger turbo, tune and suspension mods. K04 doesn’t mean anything to a none VW person.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car meets really got cringy over the last few years. I basically stopped going to all of them. Seems to be a mix of kids that know nothing about cars talking about what they want to plastidip next, instagram bullshit. And overbuild car owners who are too proud and downtalk everything else at the meet. Noone really interested in eachothers stuff, and hardly anyone i want to befriend

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car meets really got cringy over the last few years. I basically stopped going to all of them. Seems to be a mix of kids that know nothing about cars talking about what they want to plastidip next, instagram bullshit. And overbuild car owners who are too proud and downtalk everything else at the meet. Noone really interested in eachothers stuff, and hardly anyone i want to befriend
Let's not mention the lies everyone tells 😂 I worked on some kids mk7 gti, had an is38...few days later I see him posting in the local group about how he's got one of the only 500hp gtis in the area. Um. What

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Oh yeah that too. Just lots of cringy behavior all in all. Makes my bacon ring pucker.

zrickety

The Fixer
Let's not mention the lies everyone tells 😂 I worked on some kids mk7 gti, had an is38...few days later I see him posting in the local group about how he's got one of the only 500hp gtis in the area. Um. What
Jay's touch adds 100hp, confirmed.
Lay those magic hands on my GTI.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I hit the track…1/4 mile at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.