GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
1669648462209.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
It's not just good, it's good enough.

clownish

just clowning around
Can vouch for Sonos - have playbar, sub, 4 Play:1 (2 surrounds, 1 each kid room), 2 play:3 (stereo pair in kitchen) and a Move.

Look used, open box or direct refurb and save some scratch. The markup at retail is extremely generous.

Be prepared to have some issues where you need to reset the app and reattach your system at times. It might be due to my network, ordered an ASUS gateway to replace the POS from Verizon and hoping that clears up the networking issues I’ve been having.

CSB: my older kid wanted to go to church this AM (his best friend’s dad is the pastor - we’re not church people). Last time I had to drive him here it took me some fucked up route and I determined I should never take my car here. This AM it went a diff way and it was smooth sailing. Could have been doing hood rat shit on 95 instead of sitting in the Tiggy downing ice coffee.
Sounds like you live around the DC area. I just had to drive around there and it was awful. I felt like drivers were actively trying to get run over by my truck.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I got myself Bose Quiet Comfort 2 ear buds for $50 off.

I usually don't participate in any of the end of year sales but these just came out so to be discounted so early I couldn't pass it up.

Nothing wrong with my original QC buds but these new ones are much less bulky.

I also got the emissions inspection done on the GTI. Not too bad a start to the week, I'm not looking forward to working tomorrow tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.