GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I've been throwing homie. It's 101k now and still not resolved.

rookie-numbers.gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Have you tried swapping your plugs and coils?
Thank you for your help, that was exactly the reaponse I was looking for. You want me to sift through 42069 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a single page in this thread? I read the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Thank you for your help, that was exactly the reaponse I was looking for. You want me to sift through 42069 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a single page in this thread? I read the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao
Did you put in left handed coil packs?

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
car meets before the vid were just myself and like all of our friends that had been doing the thing forever on wednesday nights at the local starbucks.

by the time 2020 rolled around we just woul all show up in our dailys and just hang out for a few hours once a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.