GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Three Hairs On Your Nipple Makes You A Man

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Who cares what the front looks like when all they see are the tails…

I can't imagine walking out to my garage/driveway in the morning and thinking to myself "golly gee, can't wait to drive my fucking ugly car today! good thing it's fast!"

Like... you would have to live with that fascia in your life all the time. It can't just drive away and disappear.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Who cares what the front looks like when all they see are the tails…
so heres the problem with that

1685120079701.png

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I feel like I'd prefer the opposite end of the spectrum. I love fast cars, but I'd be willing to forgive a car for not being that fast if it was really awesome to look at. Aston Martin V8 Vantage comes to mind.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I went to a car show yesterday. Some dude had like a cobra replica with a twin turbo LS. Looked extremely safe to drive around and not kill yourself 😂

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Bad mall Chinese food

dtfd

Autocross Champion
I feel like I'd prefer the opposite end of the spectrum. I love fast cars, but I'd be willing to forgive a car for not being that fast if it was really awesome to look at. Aston Martin V8 Vantage comes to mind.
Or any car built more than 30 years ago.

What was considered fast in the 80's is not considered fast today, never mind the 70's....(a peak design Era)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Or any car built more than 30 years ago.

What was considered fast in the 80's is not considered fast today, never mind the 70's....(a peak design Era)

What was considered fast 20 years ago isn't considered fast today (in the US). In 2003, a base model Honda Civic had like 110hp.