GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Chicken piziola from a little local Italian joint. 10/10 would eat it again!! Now I'm too full to fo back to work.......only 3 more hours till weekend.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Chicken piziola from a little local Italian joint. 10/10 would eat it again!! Now I'm too full to fo back to work.......only 3 more hours till weekend.
I should be having pizza for lunch, but I left my leftover buffalo chicken pizza from mellow mushroom in the fridge.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
id still take a 20-40 year old car tho

Here you go.

1994_geo_metro_2dr-hatchback_xfi_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

Enjoy your 49hp 🤣

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Damn y'all shit all over Panda Express
lol, The 2 times that, I think, I've had food poisoning was both from chinese food. The first time was so bad it reminded me of that time where I think I had a mild case of alcohol poisoning. Except it lasted longer and for a month after that the thought alone of chinese food made me feel sick. I took at least a year off chinese food after that.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Here you go.

View attachment 282224

Enjoy your 49hp 🤣
i love these. its just a shame theyre a ton of money now bc they get great mileage.

my first car had 60hp, was rwd, and had a 3speed auto. anything is a rocket compared to it, and i learned how to commit with actions while driving in it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
download (16).jpeg