GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: 2x4 Method Proves Inferior To Koni Struts

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
i am in wallingford.

yeah my buddies know the womans daughter, super fucked.
She's lucky they didn't try to murder her. A couple months ago an elderly couple was shot at in my town after a bunch of people surrounded them like that. They tried to drive away and got shot at. I think 1 bullet hit both of them. A couple days later they announced they "tripled the number of officers in their street racing task force."

messrock

Autocross Champion
I can't imagine walking out to my garage/driveway in the morning and thinking to myself "golly gee, can't wait to drive my fucking ugly car today! good thing it's fast!"

Like... you would have to live with that fascia in your life all the time. It can't just drive away and disappear.
Parallel park it, only look at the side. Problem solved. Be that guy in parking lots, fuck it. The blinkers are already broken, just go full Bimmer asshat.
so heres the problem with that

View attachment 282222
1685132179154.jpeg

messrock

Autocross Champion
weekend:
Up and back trip to Maine on Sunday.

First car:
85 Quantum GL5, 110hrsprs with 165 turks. Got it for $100. Clutch was sketchy AF. Drove it into the ground and got my second car - 91 16v GTI.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Weekend plans... Wash my car with all the new stuff. Tryin' to buy a 2020 Tiguan. Cookout on Sunday? Still playing the new Zelda.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Weekend plans... Wash my car with all the new stuff. Tryin' to buy a 2020 Tiguan. Cookout on Sunday? Still playing the new Zelda.
boy have we got a tiguan for you!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Just left CarMax with the in-person appraisal done on the Rogue, so I have that for tomorrow. Matched what the online offer said.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
They’re gonna offer 2k less and say you save sales tax

I don't think I'll have a problem. Like I said, dealers around here don't even do their own appraisals anymore. All they do is email pictures to CarMax for an actual appraisal. When I traded the GTI, they legit just handed me the CarMax appraisal and said "Here's what will offer" lol.

I have no problems walking out of a dealer. Not as a negotiating tactic, but as a "If you won't give me what I want, I'll go find someone who will" thing.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Plus, it's not like the tax savings is "lost" by not trading it in. Instead of getting the savings up front on the transaction, I would just claim the sale and purchase when I file my taxes and get the money back then.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
*turbo blue
FB_IMG_1685142334817.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Come sleep on my couch, def no ppnts around here