GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
C'mon UPS. Where the fuck is my pressure washer and my haul of cleaning supplies from Amazon?!

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
What was considered fast 20 years ago isn't considered fast today (in the US). In 2003, a base model Honda Civic had like 110hp.
i love these. its just a shame theyre a ton of money now bc they get great mileage.

my first car had 60hp, was rwd, and had a 3speed auto. anything is a rocket compared to it, and i learned how to commit with actions while driving in it.

In ~2007 I learned to drive in a mk4 automatic Golf 2.0. In 2015 I bought a mk4 manual Jetta 2.0 wagon. "Commit" is an understatement, getting on the highway in that car was basically wind out every gear and pray someone will let you in

the GTI is gonna kill me, because sometimes I forget and do the same thing getting on the highway and suddenly triple digits faster than the Jetta would reach 55.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
In ~2008 I learned to drive in a mk4 automatic Golf 2.0. In 2016 I bought a mk4 manual Jetta 2.0 wagon. "Commit" is an understatement, getting on the highway in that car was basically wind out every gear and pray someone will let you in

the GTI is gonna kill me, because sometimes I forget and do the same thing getting on the highway and suddenly triple digits faster than the Jetta would reach 55.
dog thats 115hp thats a rocketship.

my civic hybrid made 110hp combined, with a CVT and that thing was super easy to merge and do everything with so idk what problems y'all are having.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion

my civic hybrid made 110hp combined, with a CVT and that thing was super easy to merge and do everything with so idk what problems y'all are having.
0-60 was like a 17 second affair lol idk I loved both those cars, though I think I loved the Jetta a little more.

y'all out here catchin pokemon?
bout to catch a peek-at-chu

oddspyke

Autocross Champion

You get acclimated to power pretty quickly. My car has 650hp and after a few years of driving it, there are some occasions that I find myself thinking "it could be a little faster..."

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

manu97

Autocross Champion
You get acclimated to power pretty quickly. My car has 650hp and after a few years of driving it, there are some occasions that I find myself thinking "it could be a little faster..."
I'm afraid of this.

My car could land me in jail quickly. Most of these cars could land you in jail in about 12 seconds

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
If that 650hp was in a 3200lb coupe you still get used to it. Never Enough, an old dude had that license plate back in the day. You just throw more money at it.