GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

dtfd

Autocross Champion
bendo bonito you say?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Bonito does mean handsome....

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I ate my lunch @ 5:00 this AM. Normally I grab two biscuits w/butter but after 5 minutes waiting.....Lunch a friend brought me one of those Japanese lunch boxes (not convinced Bento is anything besides the box but IDK) steak, veggie sushi, rice, veggies, spring roll, salad. a bit pricey but worth it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Had Spike's Hotdogs for lunch.

Initially had plans to go to a concert tonight, but since it's at the House of Blues which is on the same street as Fenway Park is, and it's a Redsox game night, my wife didn't feel like dealing with the crowd. So we'll pass on the show, and I made a reservation at a Peruvian place that's more local called Los Andes. So will go out for a nice dinner instead.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Had Spike's Hotdogs for lunch.

Initially had plans to go to a concert tonight, but since it's at the House of Blues which is on the same street as Fenway Park is, and it's a Redsox game night, my wife didn't feel like dealing with the crowd. So we'll pass on the show, and I made a reservation at a Peruvian place that's more local called Los Andes. So will go out for a nice dinner instead.
Do they have a flute band?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion