GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
1685794588098.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
are you having vietnam flashbacks

JC_451

Autocross Champion

CSB3: No Excel Screenshots In The Thread, Says Concerned Bro​

Great title tho.👌

messrock

Autocross Champion
That describes how my week went too well

this is the result of being told late wednesday that a $7m project's pay apps have been off by ~500k for the last 5 months and I had 2 days to solve the problem. one of several spreadsheet tabs for this... endeavor.
View attachment 282939
View attachment 282941
View attachment 282940

And now I'm in the midst of doing a similar thing on a different project; here I was given rough estimates of what line of work is allocated to 'X' budget so I'm color coding the whole shit to try to make sense of it. luckily theres a bit of a pattern here
View attachment 282942
Still need that 🤮 reaction

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
That describes how my week went too well

this is the result of being told late wednesday that a $7m project's pay apps have been off by ~500k for the last 5 months and I had 2 days to solve the problem. one of several spreadsheet tabs for this... endeavor.
View attachment 282939
View attachment 282941
View attachment 282940

And now I'm in the midst of doing a similar thing on a different project; here I was given rough estimates of what line of work is allocated to 'X' budget so I'm color coding the whole shit to try to make sense of it. luckily theres a bit of a pattern here
View attachment 282942
TLDR

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Olive oil and garlic 🤌🤌
They don't even do that. They just eat the bread. And bread from different regions of Italy even taste different.