GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dbilas Flowmaster or Forge Intake or K&N Typhoon

haithame

Apple GTI
Car(s)
'09 GTI MKV
I really cant take a decision regarding these 3 intakes...i am struggling to make my mind on one of them...i already tried the typhoon but lost it in an accident...it was great but i'm not a fan of the sound it makes...swooosh swooosh...but if all of them make the same noise i would go for it again...please advice to which one should i go regarding performance and reliability :iono: i already got a turbo back Milltek system and i would like to compliment stage 2 requirements

kidthunder

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI
ya bsh is good stuff and it comes ready for there dv relocation setup i should be getting my dv from bsh soon

JhnR

Banned
im definitely going with the BSH full DV, intake kit.

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I like my dbilas, though sometimes it makes an annoying harmonica-like noise. Only problem is that front airbox is a bit heavy. BSH's looks like good stuff and I like APR's TSI intake, they're promising it for the FSI engine soon.

SDM

Ready to race!
I've had the Dbilas for over 18K now, other than a high initial price, it's worked extremely well and is very easy to maintain.

Attachments

• IMG_2116.JPG
    IMG_2116.JPG
    489.8 KB · Views: 13,646

haithame

Apple GTI
Car(s)
'09 GTI MKV
guys i guess i started a war again...there are more votes for BSH till now....sorry for the stupid question but can i get the BSH Intake without their DV or its a kit that should be installed all together....and if you will compare all these Intakes together which one is the quietest??

haithame

Apple GTI
Car(s)
'09 GTI MKV
and by the way guys....my engine is FSI not TSI....i guess that TSI change is just in the states coz my car is euro spec and its still FSI

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
dbilis looks great but i've heard too many good things about the Forge intake to say anything else.

i personally have Evoms and i'm loving it. that thing is huge!! ''6 inch frikken cone filter! like double fisting your turbo with air. plus it comes with a heat shield

haithame

Apple GTI
Car(s)
'09 GTI MKV
dbilis looks great but i've heard too many good things about the Forge intake to say anything else.

i personally have Evoms and i'm loving it. that thing is huge!! ''6 inch frikken cone filter! like double fisting your turbo with air. plus it comes with a heat shield

I heard that Evoms are good but the part that its plastic and shrinks with heat and being noisy that's what I'm not comfortable with

40valvesgone

Passed Driver's Ed
APR TSI CAI for the FSI Motor

I like my dbilas, though sometimes it makes an annoying harmonica-like noise. Only problem is that front airbox is a bit heavy. BSH's looks like good stuff and I like APR's TSI intake, they're promising it for the FSI engine soon.

So, are you really very sure that APR is building/promising the TSI CAI for the FSI motor?

If so I would want that kit more than the Dbilas.

Let me know if this is for real, or here say.

Thanks

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
45k with my K&N typhoon - Lovin it!