GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Destiny Beta codes (Xbox One)

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
IT BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES THAT THE BELOW CONTEST HAS ENDED. THANK YOU AND ENJOY.

Hey y'all.

I have two Destiny beta codes for the Xbox One up for grabs.

If you want one, you must give me a reason why you deserve it. I will choose the best two reasons.

I will also accept $1,000,000 USD.

[0 CODES REMAINING]

Winner: KYGTIGuy
Winner: recognized1

Congratulations to KYGTIGuy and recognized1!

Thank you.

Last edited:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I didn't completely berate you for not knowing if your basement was completely framed and drywalled even though I wanted to.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
I didn't completely berate you for not knowing if your basement was completely framed and drywalled even though I wanted to.
PM'd you code.

Congratulations, and thank you for the $1,000,000 via PayPal.

P.S. When was that topic even discussed? Haha.

recognized1

Go Kart Champion
Give it to me because it has been over 5 hours since you gave the last code and apparently no one else cares or has a good reason.

GTA5

Ready to race!
Obama sucks, could i have it? Im an avid multiplayer type of mofo. We can ball out together

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Can you use a mouse and keyboard on an XB1?

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

GTA5

Ready to race!
Can you use a mouse and keyboard on an XB1?

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

Neg. There is this thing called xim3 for the 360 that allows you to run keyboard and mouse, but its not very accurate. SHIT

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
IT BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES THAT THE CONTEST HAS ENDED. THANK YOU AND ENJOY.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS.

Last edited:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Y U SHOUTING NUGGETSTEIN?