GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Discord?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Umm on the forum or in real life?

Did you happen to stumble on the Covid thread!?!

joevw22

Ready to race!
Umm on the forum or in real life?

Did you happen to stumble on the Covid thread!?!
I guess I don't get what you're asking lol... I was thinking of Discord as the program where ppl can talk, share, etc in realtime. I don't get what it has to do with Covid.. I figured its sorta counter productive since this is a forum that you can do the same thing, but since Discord brings more interaction I was just curious.

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Or the oil threads...............................

all smart-ass-ness aside, no, I have not heard of or seen a discord group. Facebook seems to be primary.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
It's huge in the mechanical keyboard world.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I guess I don't get what you're asking lol... I was thinking of Discord as the program where ppl can talk, share, etc in realtime. I don't get what it has to do with Covid.. I figured its sorta counter productive since this is a forum that you can do the same thing, but since Discord brings more interaction I was just curious.

Ohhh I didn’t know that was a program lol. I’m not up on those sorta things.

The new format of the forum I think allows for some great interaction. Facebook is wack, this is where the real info and car peeps are.

See below thread for what I thought you meant by discord*

https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/inde...on-his-character.376489/page-611#post-7543798

* enter chat at your own risk. Anything you say can and will be used used against you. Mostly shit posts with some good info here and there.

joevw22

Ready to race!
Ohhh I didn’t know that was a program lol. I’m not up on those sorta things.

The new format of the forum I think allows for some great interaction. Facebook is wack, this is where the real info and car peeps are.

See below thread for what I thought you meant by discord*

https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/inde...on-his-character.376489/page-611#post-7543798

* enter chat at your own risk. Anything you say can and will be used used against you. Mostly shit posts with some good info here and there.

All good lol, I was like damn he's coming off hard for a simple question 😂, the forum is plenty, but I was just makin sure I wasn't missing out on a Discord.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
I'm glad someone asked. I have a discord account and use it in place of the jeep forums I am a member of. It's great for general chatting or quick questions. Would be nice to see one started!