GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do I Need a battery charger for COBB Tune?

Nerdy Oreo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti S
Waiting for cooler weather and the time.
FYI I got the stage 2 cobb tune installed lol. And boy did I not feel a power increase lol. All I noticed was the turbo fluttering heavily under boost lol. I'm hoping eqt feels like a big increase in power lol.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
FYI I got the stage 2 cobb tune installed lol. And boy did I not feel a power increase lol. All I noticed was the turbo fluttering heavily under boost lol. I'm hoping eqt feels like a big increase in power lol.
The EQT tune will be a huge improvement. Cobb's OTS tunes are very good.

Nerdy Oreo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti S
The EQT tune will be a huge improvement. Cobb's OTS tunes are very good.
Yeah super underwhelming lmfao.ive heard cobb made tunes suck

Nerdy Oreo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti S

Nerdy Oreo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti S
It's kind of strange that Cobb could invent the Access Port and then can't tune on their own device.
My afr sits at 14avg and under wot is 29 peak. That OK on eqt STG 2?

Nerdy Oreo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti S

Nerdy Oreo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti S
Do you mean boost instead of AFR? Where are you seeing that number?
Here's a photo. I'm in park and you can see what afr hit at peak.

Attachments

• 20210922_090054.jpg
    20210922_090054.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 74

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
If you’re seeing 29 on WOT afr, your motor has blown up. That 29 is just the highest number the AP recorded and it would have happened off throttle. Clear all the values and you will get a minimum reading on your next pull. That’s the one that matters during WOT. Should be around 11.7-12 under load. You should log the pulls, to get the accurate readings throughout the event.

Nerdy Oreo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti S
If you’re seeing 29 on WOT afr, your motor has blown up. That 29 is just the highest number the AP recorded and it would have happened off throttle. Clear all the values and you will get a minimum reading on your next pull. That’s the one that matters during WOT. Should be around 11.7-12 under load.
Okay will do

Nerdy Oreo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti S
If you’re seeing 29 on WOT afr, your motor has blown up. That 29 is just the highest number the AP recorded and it would have happened off throttle. Clear all the values and you will get a minimum reading on your next pull. That’s the one that matters during WOT. Should be around 11.7-12 under load. You should log the pulls, to get the accurate readings throughout the event.
Looks like that 29 is the fuel dump for the pops and bangs. I'm peaking at like 13/14 wot

Nerdy Oreo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti S
Do you mean boost instead of AFR? Where are you seeing that number?
Also, massive difference. Very happy with it lol. Way faster and more responsive.