GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dogs

Beju

Go Kart Newbie
FWIW, I got my dog a load tested harness for car rides, figuring that an unrestrained 15 lb furry missile would be less than ideal in a crash, and without risking a broken neck for him.

The Solvit brand harnesses are very reasonably priced on Amazon and come with a carabineer to attach to the seat belts. I bought a spare climbing rated carabineer to leave in the other car. The Sherpa brand is similarly priced, though I have no experience with them.

Lovic87

Go Kart Champion
Nora is so black it's difficult to get clear pictures of her without adequate lighting 😂
IMG_20220110_210534.jpg
IMG_20220114_225408__01.jpg

D.Gage

Drag Racing Champion
FWIW, I got my dog a load tested harness for car rides, figuring that an unrestrained 15 lb furry missile would be less than ideal in a crash, and without risking a broken neck for him.

The Solvit brand harnesses are very reasonably priced on Amazon and come with a carabineer to attach to the seat belts. I bought a spare climbing rated carabineer to leave in the other car. The Sherpa brand is similarly priced, though I have no experience with them.
I planned on getting one of those harnesses for her once I got her home and could properly measure her, I’m going to grab one of the ones in your link, thanks! Also the small leash/strap that I have that goes into the seatbelt buckle has roughly 6” of spring travel to it so it won’t be a sudden, stiff jolt if an accident or sudden stop.