GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dogs

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
Oh yea them famale Mali's are not to be messed with lol. My buddy was a K9 handler and had a 60 lb female Mali and she would crush ur arm and savagely shake and u would swear its a 90 lbs male Mali destroying ur arm lol. Size really doesnt mean anything when it comes to a Mali.

I would watch the faces of decoys when my Mali would crush their arms and shoulders and u can see the look on their faces like this shits for real lol. Mine likes to thrash as well and wraps his from legs around u and wont let go. He's a beast and when we play and I put on the jacket he crushes down so dam hard I just simply cant slip it at times. He doesnt care that its his master lol he likes to play freaking rough!

But as far as bite work goes I have never "Outted" my Mali one time. Never once. I choke him off every single time. Its quick, a simple pop under the neck but in his mind he will never get the "Out" command. But he knows the out command perfect. It just makes his bite that much stronger cause he's not anticipating getting shocked by the E-collar.

Some times in protection dog training or Police K9 training the program is so consious of getting sued because the dog would not come off which makes me lol literally cause in my 25 years in LE and working with our K9 unit I have NEVER once seen a K9 dog "Release" after given the "Out" command with a real bite. NEVER! When a K9 is training to "Out" too early in their lives they develop what we call the "Sewing machine biter" and they just dont clamp down cause they are anticipating the "Out" or "Release" command so its just poor training.

Under stress where the dog is tasting blood, sweat and can sense the Fearmones coming from the person getting bit they go into instictive mode and survival mode and they have to be choked off anyway. U cant practice "Real" lol. Although the New Jersey State Police like to wrap duct tape around their arms and take hits from their K9's to make the experience as real as possible so their is very little to no padding. They have an incredible K9 program!

Every dog is different obviuously and in training to get certified as a Police Dog he/she has to be able to "Out" from the bite but some can just do it easier than others in "Training". In real life Ive never seen one that didnt have to be choked out and ive seen at least 50 people bitten by Police Dogs. I worked in one of the most violent cites in America it was a "Target rich" environment lol.

Yeah they are absolute powerhouses of a dogs. Mine is not aggressive either, but I love how you said “But he will not be dominated EVER.” Haha.

I have 2 dogs, both females, both in the 70 +/- 5lbs range. The mally and a pittie. The pittie is spayed while the mally is unspayed. The pittie gets mounted every time we’re at the dog park because her personality is so submissive. The mally, who is UNspayed, doesn’t even have any boys approaching her because her presence is so dom. And the few that have ever made the mistake of trying - she showed them who’s boss and they didn’t try again.

funny little paradox, the unspayed dog getting less action than the spayed one haha

Last edited:

Daks

Autocross Champion
Under stress where the dog is tasting blood, sweat and can sense the Fearmones coming from the person getting bit they go into instictive mode and survival mode and they have to be choked off anyway. U cant practice "Real" lol. Although the New Jersey State Police like to wrap duct tape around their arms and take hits from their K9's to make the experience as real as possible so their is very little to no padding. They have an incredible K9 program!
That's insane. If my dog bit without padding, arm would be crushed instantly, without a doubt.

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
I always told ppl if a Cop did 1/4 the damage a K9 does to a suspect he would be in federal prison lol. Suprises me they allow them at all with all the snowflakes running Police Departments these days smh.

Any decent sixe biting dog, Pit, GS, Dutch, Mali, Doberman etc..... all have about 250 lbs of bite force. No joke! Well, the Rottie has closer to 300 lbs. ANY of em would hurt u really bad!

That's insane. If my dog bit without padding, arm would be crushed instantly, without a doubt.

Daks

Autocross Champion
I always told ppl if a Cop did 1/4 the damage a K9 does to a suspect he would be in federal prison lol. Suprises me they allow them at all with all the snowflakes running Police Departments these days smh.

Any decent sixe biting dog, Pit, GS, Dutch, Mali, Doberman etc..... all have about 250 lbs of bite force. No joke! Well, the Rottie has closer to 300 lbs. ANY of em would hurt u really bad!
I’ve owned pits and staffs most of my life and I’ve done bite work with them. I have a corso now, and not as much time as I used to. We started messing around with some bite work last year - the power that he brings in his bite is not measurable, it makes my old pits feel like mosquitos.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion

I never measured bite force or anything, but I used to own a very large dog we suspected was a wolf hybrid (135lbs when he was young and lean, way to big for husky/malamute) and he bit through a piece of schedule 40 PVC like it was made of butter. He was a giant goofball (pictured elsewhere in this thread), but I would not have wanted to tangle with him. I really wish I had done a DNA test on him before he passed.

Edit: found a good photo from when he was younger
DSCN1699.jpg

Last edited:

dtfd

Autocross Champion
A friend of mine had a 220lb English mastiff, biggest baby I've ever met in my life.

I've given him both lamb femur and shoulder bones (never cooked) and they last maybe 1 minute. Nothing makes you respect the ability of a dog like him crushing a femur in one bite.

Daks

Autocross Champion
This made me go and do a bit of research.

Top 5 Dog Breeds With The Strongest Bite Force

1. Kangal: Bite force 743 psi
  2. Bandog: Bite force 730 psi
  3. Cane Corso: Bite force 700 psi
  4. Tosa Inu: Bite force 556 psi
  5. Dogue de Bordeaux: Bite force 556 psi

Makes sense - watching my dude eat a whole chicken is way different then when I fed it to my previous dogs. He eats it like its warm butter.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
My dog got me in the leg pretty good once. Luckily I was wearing jeans and he was still kinda young. Our dumbass neighbors boxer got out of his collar and started going after him. I got bit by my own dog trying to separate the 2 while the dumbass neighbor lady just stood there and watched. That happened a couple times and there were definitely some long lasting behavioral changes from it. I had to stop going to the dog park because he always wanted to put dogs bigger than him in their place. There was someone with a dogo argentino that would come almost every time I was there. My dog would constantly chase this dog away anytime he came near him. The dogo never retaliated and would just run away, but I didn't think that would be the way it would always go and I didn't want to see that dog get serious. Another time we were going for a run and just as we were about to pass a lady walking her german shepherd and her baby in a stroller my dog decided to go after the german shepherd. He yanked me right off my bike and immediately went for this dogs neck. The other dog was cool about it and I got my dog off him pretty quick, so nobody got hurt. I couldn't really trust him with other dogs after that. The most annoying people became the people that walk their dog off leash. "Don't worry she's friendly." Yea, well my dog isn't so get her the fuck away before she gets hurt. Some dogs he'd be really cool with, other dogs he just wanted them to stay away and he wasn't afraid to use aggression to get the point across. I never knew how it was going to go, so I never liked taking the chance.

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
Those dogs and many wolf hybrids will have extremely stong bite forces but they have very little human agression which is why Police departments never use those type of dogs nor are they very good at personal protection. They have a lot of animal agression but not people. Although I would not want to try my luck with one thats for sure considering a full grown Wolf only has 600 PSI lol

This made me go and do a bit of research.

Top 5 Dog Breeds With The Strongest Bite Force

1. Kangal: Bite force 743 psi
  2. Bandog: Bite force 730 psi
  3. Cane Corso: Bite force 700 psi
  4. Tosa Inu: Bite force 556 psi
  5. Dogue de Bordeaux: Bite force 556 psi

Makes sense - watching my dude eat a whole chicken is way different then when I fed it to my previous dogs. He eats it like its warm butter.

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
The best way to seperate two dogs is the grab their back legs. Just watch the flash bite lol. Of course if there isnt two people there thats gonna be tough to pull off. But thats the safest way to seperate them with out getting in the middle of their snapping jaws that will bite anything within range when all amped up like that.

My dog got me in the leg pretty good once. Luckily I was wearing jeans and he was still kinda young. Our dumbass neighbors boxer got out of his collar and started going after him. I got bit by my own dog trying to separate the 2 while the dumbass neighbor lady just stood there and watched. That happened a couple times and there were definitely some long lasting behavioral changes from it. I had to stop going to the dog park because he always wanted to put dogs bigger than him in their place. There was someone with a dogo argentino that would come almost every time I was there. My dog would constantly chase this dog away anytime he came near him. The dogo never retaliated and would just run away, but I didn't think that would be the way it would always go and I didn't want to see that dog get serious. Another time we were going for a run and just as we were about to pass a lady walking her german shepherd and her baby in a stroller my dog decided to go after the german shepherd. He yanked me right off my bike and immediately went for this dogs neck. The other dog was cool about it and I got my dog off him pretty quick, so nobody got hurt. I couldn't really trust him with other dogs after that. The most annoying people became the people that walk their dog off leash. "Don't worry she's friendly." Yea, well my dog isn't so get her the fuck away before she gets hurt. Some dogs he'd be really cool with, other dogs he just wanted them to stay away and he wasn't afraid to use aggression to get the point across. I never knew how it was going to go, so I never liked taking the chance.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Those dogs and many wolf hybrids will have extremely stong bite forces but they have very little human agression which is why Police departments never use those type of dogs nor are they very good at personal protection. They have a lot of animal agression but not people. Although I would not want to try my luck with one thats for sure considering a full grown Wolf only has 600 PSI lol
Yes and no. My dog does not have dog aggression, at all and lacks human aggression on command - however, in terms of protection and defense the human aggression is definitely there.