GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dogs

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
She looks like a good girl. I've never seen a leash that buckles into the seat belt like that, neat
Thanks! It has a seat buckle and also a latch for the child seat latch location. She seems to love it and has been out all day with me in the car.

Beju

Go Kart Newbie
FWIW, I got my dog a load tested harness for car rides, figuring that an unrestrained 15 lb furry missile would be less than ideal in a crash, and without risking a broken neck for him.

The Solvit brand harnesses are very reasonably priced on Amazon and come with a carabineer to attach to the seat belts. I bought a spare climbing rated carabineer to leave in the other car. The Sherpa brand is similarly priced, though I have no experience with them.

Gr33nBunny

Drag Racing Champion
Nora is so black it's difficult to get clear pictures of her without adequate lighting 😂
IMG_20220110_210534.jpg
IMG_20220114_225408__01.jpg

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
FWIW, I got my dog a load tested harness for car rides, figuring that an unrestrained 15 lb furry missile would be less than ideal in a crash, and without risking a broken neck for him.

The Solvit brand harnesses are very reasonably priced on Amazon and come with a carabineer to attach to the seat belts. I bought a spare climbing rated carabineer to leave in the other car. The Sherpa brand is similarly priced, though I have no experience with them.
I planned on getting one of those harnesses for her once I got her home and could properly measure her, I’m going to grab one of the ones in your link, thanks! Also the small leash/strap that I have that goes into the seatbelt buckle has roughly 6” of spring travel to it so it won’t be a sudden, stiff jolt if an accident or sudden stop.

Daks

Autocross Champion
I have a wonderful dog named Buster. He's probably the best dog I've ever had. But one day I got very nervous as he is only 1.5 years old and he has lost his appetite. We went to the vet who prescribed cbd to stimulate his appetite. The cbd oil ontario is basically not hard to get but I was worried if my dog would like it. But lately I was advised to drop it in a treat or food and the appetite came back to the little guy and now he is just fine.
View attachment 237977
Are you feeding him tortillas?