GOLFMKV

Dogs

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Shes definitely judging my wife’s driving, she ain’t wrong
B4F0FEB8-750A-40F3-83E7-A4D625312D8A.jpeg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Other night I waited in line at the portillos for about 40 mins for an Italian beef, had to go to the washroom and left it on my coffee table still wrapped up. Came back and this little jerk stole it and ate the whole thing. In 6 years she's never stolen food like that so I don't usually think twice about it.

This was her 10 mins later

20220104_183232.jpg

nok513

Autocross Champion
Yesterday, these 2 princesses went ape shit for unknown reasons. My lab never misbehaves but chewed on my a wood trim I left laying around, dragged a rug to her bed, tore up the side of a floor mat and pulled a pillow from the couch. Oh, and she grabbed my wife's plant ornament and ate the bee off of it. The little one decided she didn't like our new floors.

No idea what got into them yesterday. This all went down while I was installing my mounts.

PXL_20220204_172905489.jpg

Untitled.jpg
messages_0 (7).jpeg
The bee's missing from the top of the wire.
messages_0 (5).jpeg
messages_0 (4).jpeg
messages_0 (3).jpeg
messages_0 (6).jpeg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
1644006948705.png

This nearly killed my parents chihuahua once. He did this exact thing, except he was able to swallow it. It was like a 2-3' string of carpet exactly like that stuck in his stomach. He needed an emergency surgery that cost at least $2k. It almost happened a 2nd time too. He didn't learn his lesson the first time.

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
View attachment 238009

This nearly killed my parents chihuahua once. He did this exact thing, except he was able to swallow it. It was like a 2-3' string of carpet exactly like that stuck in his stomach. He needed an emergency surgery that cost at least $2k. It almost happened a 2nd time too. He didn't learn his lesson the first time.

this happened to my friends pit bull earlier this week, emergency surgery and $2600 later she’s still alive…

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
50E64614-D56C-4466-8BC7-F56EADDA0DC2.jpeg

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
View attachment 238009

yeah my gf’s dog has gotten surgery twice to get blockages out of her intestines. Something to the tune of $12/13K total. Maggie wouldn’t be with us if my gf’s dad didn’t pay for the surgeries because he loves the dog so much / is well off lol.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
View attachment 238009

My dog also did this.

She ended up needing surgery after the rug fringe got tangled in her intestines. Serious bad news.

My dog actually did do it twice, second time was our fault for not denying her access to the room with the rug. She panicked during thunderstorms.

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
COVID rescue in brown, aging gracefully in black. 9.5 lbs and 11.5 lbs. We've had larger dogs but small is easier IMO.

We just scoop them up in their beds and put 'em in the car. Black dog is terrified and stays put. Brown dog roams but is too small to create issues.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220205-101049.png
    Screenshot_20220205-101049.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 99

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
My dog also did this.

She ended up needing surgery after the rug fringe got tangled in her intestines. Serious bad news.

My dog actually did do it twice, second time was our fault for not denying her access to the room with the rug. She panicked during thunderstorms.
I think it was also stress related with their dog too. I'm pretty sure it was separation anxiety while they were on vacation.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Some of you might remember my previous posts about my dog. He's still around and doin pretty good for being a cripple.

This is him after dinner every night. I always gotta fill this thing with treats after he eats. He'll come looking for me if I don't.