GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dogs

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Who's got them? I grew up around pitbulls and American Staffordshire Terriers my whole life, but here in Ontario we have breed specific legislation which outlaws them. Moved on to a Cane Croso a couple of years ago when my last pitty passed.

How do you dog proof your ride? I have an amazon cover for the back seat which works fine, but he's a big boy with loose jowls and gets his drool on the cloth on the arm rest, and back of the head rests often. I found this Sonax product to work wonders on the cloth seats:
https://www.amazon.ca/SONAX-206141-Upholstery-Alcantara-Cleaner/dp/B00BBWJ16U/ref=sr_1_2?crid=11HS0U97ZT2MK&dchild=1&keywords=sonax+interior+cleaner&qid=1613594911&sprefix=sonax+in,aps,155&sr=8-2
That pup’s smile. OMG. Adorable!

Boje

Go Kart Champion
Issue a Ridge back ?
Not sure! She's a rescue and I've never done a DNA test. Definitely some vizsla and some coonhound in there I think. When she was tiny she looked a lot like a ridgeback and I was worried she'd be huge (live in an NYC apartment), but she's about 52lbs fully grown now. I'll do a test one one day...

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Not sure! She's a rescue and I've never done a DNA test. Definitely some vizsla and some coonhound in there I think. When she was tiny she looked a lot like a ridgeback and I was worried she'd be huge (live in an NYC apartment), but she's about 52lbs fully grown now. I'll do a test one one day...
I think embark and wisdom panel are both doing 20% off.

We did a DNA test for my guy two weeks ago, just waiting to hear back on results

JC_451

Autocross Champion
20220217_155658.jpg

My sister's dog is a Chihuahua and Pomeranian mix.

I call her a Pom Hua (wow). People think she's some kind of custom breed but she's just a mutt. 😋

Gr33nBunny

Drag Racing Champion
I think they're going to need a bigger a pool.

Raven likes to lay down and lounge, and had an annoyed look after she got up because Nora was coming in whether she moved or not 😂

IMG_20220529_134009__01.jpg
IMG_20220529_134028__01.jpg

cb1111

I can't get my dog in the water for anything. I think she'd like it.

The pool sweep is her arch enemy and she'll spend hours doing laps around the outside of the pool chasing the think - barking at it when it comes up the side - it goes back down so the barking must work.