GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Donald Trump

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion

My Neighbor is die-hard Democrat. He is also an old man and been around. I mentioned something about Trump the other day and I thought he was going to go off on him. He did the opposite. Said he likes what he is doing and we need someone to shake up the country/politicians.

Doesn't matter which side you are on. Listen to what they are saying, not who they are, what they look like, or what they have to say about the other candidates. See what THEY are going to do about situations that need fixing and see if it is in line with that you think is an acceptable solution. Only then can you say you made an educated decision.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'd probably take Trump over Hillary though.

Double's Dub

Ready to race!
^^^ Same here :D

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
This will probably piss a lot of people off but I'm not even registered to vote. I don't believe in how the candidates are funded privately. Money buys elections. I think the government (tax payers) should give each primary X amount of money (equal amount) and that is all they are allowed to spend on their entire candidacy.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
More than 80%, $14M, of Bernie Sander's campaign is comprised of individual donations amounting $200 or less each.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
More than 80%, $14M, of Bernie Sander's campaign is comprised of individual donations amounting $200 or less each.

This was the same with Obama, as opposed to republican candidates who are mostly funded by the Koch brothers and other huge corporations

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440769033.676532.jpg

Sent from my distraction device