GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Douchebag Sighting/Encounter a.k.a. Ranting Thread

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Post your douchebag/toolbag encounter stories whether from personal experience, or of witness... in cars (especially MKVs :wink: :wink: ), at the stealership, at work, at school, at the local grocery store, in the movies, or if someone ruined your perfectly good day :mad0259:... you get the idea.

This should be a good thread to vent as well. :smile:

Last edited:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Pictures are allowed.

Here's a perfectly good example, and my contribution:

Taken from this website that gave me the idea: http://hotchickswithdouchebags.com/

Except, daily stories (encounters) would be interesting :thumbup:...

HyeWarrior

Banned
The infamous, SLR Douche

On a serious note, last night I was at a red light at a 4 way intersection and i was in the left of 2 lanes. My lane can either turn left or go straight, I was gonna go straight. The douche next to me in a Range Rover sport can only go straight or right. The light turns green and he punches it and cuts across me to the left with me having to slam on my brakes almost causing the person behind me to rear end me. I just honked and peeled out in the middle of the intersection and continued on with my drive... The ONE time there's no cops there, and some douchebag gets away with pulling that shit...

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Haha! Owned. He was probably being a douche on the road with his dad's vehicle.

I hate when that happens- especially using my brakes because of some retard in front of me that can't drive. I encounter assholes nearly every morning when I drive to work... I swear, I don't know how some people obtained their driver's licenses. So effing annoying!

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
This afternoon I saw a mail man toss a 7" x 7" box from the sidewalk on to my porch / door steps and drive off after I saw him... :bellyroll: fucker!

ikeepsitReal

haz ur gf
This thread is great.
LI has some of the worst drivers so I shall most defiantly making appearances in here :thumbsup:
oh wait I think I have one!

So the other night I was driving on the Southern state parkway (3 lanes) to go get my sister from her college [longer story]. I don't usually go over to the left lane but It was about 7 exits so it was far enough for me to venture over there.
No sooner then a minute later some guy comes up right on my ass and is staying there. Not to mention the passing lane is open to drive past me; but he just stays on my ass.

So I start to flutter my brakes but not actually braking at all; just making the lights dance. Then after that I was like eh fuck it I get up to 70 and he is still right on me
Ok
So I go into the middle lane and he passes me.
*I should have left it at that*

So I go back into the left lane and put my high beams on but leaving about 3 cars length.
So he starts franticly brake checking to the point of skidding to a halt right there on the highway.
Luckily immediately as I saw him braking hard I broke hard enough to stop for him + put on my hazards to alert other drivers.
Thankfully I didn't get slammed into.
Then he begins to move and I get up next to him and pretend to dial 911...
He fucking guns it.:smile:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
This thread is great.
LI has some of the worst drivers so I shall most defiantly making appearances in here :thumbsup:
oh wait I think I have one!

So the other night I was driving on the Southern state parkway (3 lanes) to go get my sister from her college [longer story]. I don't usually go over to the left lane but It was about 7 exits so it was far enough for me to venture over there.
No sooner then a minute later some guy comes up right on my ass and is staying there. Not to mention the passing lane is open to drive past me; but he just stays on my ass.

So I start to flutter my brakes but not actually braking at all; just making the lights dance. Then after that I was like eh fuck it I get up to 70 and he is still right on me
Ok
So I go into the middle lane and he passes me.
*I should have left it at that*

So I go back into the left lane and put my high beams on but leaving about 3 cars length.
So he starts franticly brake checking to the point of skidding to a halt right there on the highway.
Luckily immediately as I saw him braking hard I broke hard enough to stop for him + put on my hazards to alert other drivers.
Thankfully I didn't get slammed into.
Then he begins to move and I get up next to him and pretend to dial 911...
He fucking guns it.:smile:

WOW... idiots I swear. :clap: I think we should start carrying a dozen of eggs in our cars now... then again, you never know who the other guy is or if he has a gun or something lol.

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
sweet...now there's a thread... for the sake of preventing super loing rants we should specifiy "new douche bag encounters", then that way I'm not tempted to dig up stories from the last 20 years... :biggrin:

To kick it off, my new boss... long story short, I've been having to train him here, and yet he turns around and treats my opinion like it's garbage because I don't have an actual degree... but then today he steals the report I wrote and slaps his name on it... :paddle:

...Man I can't wait to find a new job and give him a nice goodbye gesture :middlefinger:

some 7 series was on my ass the other day and in rush hour traffic too on a busy ass street. i change lanes and the guy cuts me off and starts brake checking me. a few minutes later i guess he got bored and gunned it swerved through some cars and left. retard.

07vw

2007 jetta
1. The other day I was driving home, it was about 2:45PM, and this dumbass pulls out in front of me (purple dodge caravan pulling a trailer) so i shine my brights because i had to slam my brakes on and couldn't get over because of an old guy pacing next to me. He starts screaming at me telling me to go around, even though i couldn't. And when I finally passed him, he was yelling and giving me the "death look". hahaha. Like it was my fault.

2. I was walking to class today, minding my own business, and this kid called me a faggot. I don't really care when people say this, I just keep moving, it just pisses me off that people are so ignorant.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
sweet...now there's a thread... for the sake of preventing super loing rants we should specifiy "new douche bag encounters", then that way I'm not tempted to dig up stories from the last 20 years... :biggrin:

To kick it off, my new boss... long story short, I've been having to train him here, and yet he turns around and treats my opinion like it's garbage because I don't have an actual degree... but then today he steals the report I wrote and slaps his name on it... :paddle:

...Man I can't wait to find a new job and give him a nice goodbye gesture :middlefinger:

Dude, I'd say you make copies of your originals next time. I know your job is on the line... but that's just not right man. Should say something to someone... :paddle:

2. I was walking to class today, minding my own business, and this kid called me a faggot. I don't really care when people say this, I just keep moving, it just pisses me off that people are so ignorant.

LOL that's so random... :bellyroll:

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
^man i didnt know you were still on this site!?!