GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ds lite

alf

Modwhoreator
:thumbup: :thumbup:

im a straight up gaming fan :) x360, nintendo, sony, as long as its good, gotta finish it to the end.

VdaWg

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I'm a gaming fan in general, true if the game is good it doesn't matter what system it's for. One thing I don't like is when a game looks good visually and when you play it gameplay sucks. I have meteos for ds lite and that game is fun,fast,hectic as hell. I had magnetica but I did a game trade for meteos instead.

JC Starr

Touring Car Newbie
Meteos seems so imple in the begining but will whip your ass in to no time flat. VERY fun though and addictive as hell. :biggrin:

VdaWg

Yup meteos is simple in the start then goes to warp speed in like 10 seconds. Does the ds have any rpg's?

JC Starr

Touring Car Newbie
Ummm... go to www.ign.com and then click on the DS link. You can check out all games by review score or by genre. Absolute best site on the net for gaming info. Period. :thumbup:

Deagle

Touring Car Champion
alf said:

as of sunday *sigh*

one is mine and one is my girlfriends, im a sucker for games, more than my car.

You still didn't get your lotion out of the shot. :laugh:

alf

Modwhoreator
Deagle said:
You still didn't get your lotion out of the shot. :laugh:
lmfao, dammet i thought the hair spray would be enough to hide it, notice the dripping on the lotion ;-)

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
yea im alittle late to the DS lite party

i picked mine up 2 weekends ago...i love it...i had a mario kart edition DS and i traded that along with some unplayed games and some older dvds for my DS lite along with New SMB...im addicted to the mini games on NSMB...and i actually get back to playing Animal Crossing on the DS..woot!

VdaWg

I'm thinking of getting super mario 64 looks fun, remembering N64 days. I have yet to try wifi play, that should be fun as hell.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
alf said:
tetris is awesome. so is mariokart. i love animal crossing though.

yo Alf hook me up with a friend code...ill come chop down all your trees...err i mean come hang out...lol

gti5dr06 said:
i never really understood animal crossing..even when it was on GC..a bit too weird for me

whats weird about it?

i love animal crossing...but then again i like playing MMO's...and animal crossing is sorta like an mmo...i get to collect things and bs with npc's...lol

the game is cool