GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECS is full of it.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
+1 in support of ECS

now if ECS sold latvian prostitutes it would be the only website marketplace I would ever need
what uhhh.... market place are you using now for those?

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
what uhhh.... market place are you using now for those?

the old driving by in a limo, cracking the window and hanging a single dollar out trick

makes em bark like a dog every time

TimS

Go Kart Newbie
Isn't the 42DD stuff built to order and shipped from the shop in Maryland? I thought ECS was just the intermediary for them, in which case they don't have any control over shipping costs.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Isn't the 42DD stuff built to order and shipped from the shop in Maryland? I thought ECS was just the intermediary for them, in which case they don't have any control over shipping costs.
yeah 42dd is built to order. It says that it wont ship until July 12th.
But its a flat rate for shipping so ECS would know it... its already been discussed and ESC stated it was an error and corrected it.

WookieNoiz

Ive never had a SINGLE bad time with ECS and ive been ordering shit thru them since 2007 when i got my Mk5. You guys always bitchin about how bad their customer serv is anytime ive EVER had a question or issue call or email them and i get a legit reply shortly after.

I just went thru all this on my tiguan. Ordered a forge bov for it , it didnt act right hit em up they exchanged it WITH over night shipping , bought the spring kit to try and fine tune the bov tension. That one acted up on every spring (kept getting stuck open) they offered another exchange or return for FULL store credit. I opted for the credit and put my oem dv in. Currently waiting on the oem piston dv to show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fastball

Ready to race!
You can add me to the satisfied ECS customer list. Never had a problem with anything I've ordered from them. When I've called them for information on something I want to order, they are extremely helpful and answer all my questions till I'm satisfied.

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
Ive never had a SINGLE bad time with ECS and ive been ordering shit thru them since 2007 when i got my Mk5. You guys always bitchin about how bad their customer serv is anytime ive EVER had a question or issue call or email them and i get a legit reply shortly after.

I just went thru all this on my tiguan. Ordered a forge bov for it , it didnt act right hit em up they exchanged it WITH over night shipping , bought the spring kit to try and fine tune the bov tension. That one acted up on every spring (kept getting stuck open) they offered another exchange or return for FULL store credit. I opted for the credit and put my oem dv in. Currently waiting on the oem piston dv to show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

says the 1 post noob who ecs sent in to defend them. :laugh:

I've never real had a problem with them but i did have to call twice to get an item exchanged under its "lifetime warranty" first guy seemed to be beating around the bush. second guy took care of it within minutes and sent the replacement part as soon as i hung up. that was amazing!

Last edited:

Uberryan

Banned
The guys at ECS are awesome people. Very helpful, very knowledgeable, and very accommodating.

+1 on them.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie