GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne tuning solution for mk7 GTI

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
Eurodyne is also out with tune switching capability, clearing faults and simple logging.

Their dealer in AbubDhabi says this hardware can be later on used with the maestro suite (for tweeking tunes and much more)

Their test car made 270whp with stage 1.5 software on otherwise stock car on a mustang dyno (I got 249 with my hardware+piggyback on same dyno)

They're adding meth+ downpipe next week and I'll update you guys

Eurodyne | Stage 1-1.5 reflash for MK7 GTI with powertap flash tool - http://www.eurodyne.ca/shop/uncategorized/stage-1-1-5-reflash-for-mk7-gti-with-powertap-flash-tool/

Fernflex

Ready to race!
I was looking at this tune althe other day and I think is a very good one. Im still waiting for jb4 because Im the dealer in my country and they have proven very good numbers in Bmw, Mini and Mb.

Go Kart Champion
I was looking at this tune althe other day and I think is a very good one. Im still waiting for jb4 because Im the dealer in my country and they have proven very good numbers in Bmw, Mini and Mb.
Yup I'm very impressed with my friend's 135 on JB4 and FBO

but this is a very good solution also. My friend has it on his k04 Scirocco.

For those who are too much in a hurry :D

jwilkins88

Ready to race!
Eurodyne is looking to be the solution that I go with if I can't find anything else. At this point, I think I'm leaning more toward a piggyback solution just because I can guarantee that it won't void my warranty.

Outside of that, this looks like a great deal, and I love the fact that you can create your own tunes

Go Kart Champion
Eurodyne is looking to be the solution that I go with if I can't find anything else. At this point, I think I'm leaning more toward a piggyback solution just because I can guarantee that it won't void my warranty.

Outside of that, this looks like a great deal, and I love the fact that you can create your own tunes
Yup but not for now. The maestro suite is still in development i presume

Go Kart Champion
Yeah... I'm not in a hurry. I'm going to get an intake before I even start thinking about tuning.
All the best. I'm also slowly leaning towards this mainly for tune switching as the closest dealer for any software provider is a 4-5 hours drive

Go Kart Champion
Now the question is the "stock" file is their version of the OEM stock file? Is this traceable by the dealer.. :)
In the vortex thread they claim it's an original VW file

Go Kart Champion
I'll find out from Tensai (the abu dhabi dealer)

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R

Is this a piggyback like Jb or like a Neuspeed Power Module. Or is there a difference? lol

Go Kart Champion
Is this a piggyback like Jb or like a Neuspeed Power Module. Or is there a difference? lol
No. This is a software tune. You can flash the ECU through the OBD port and switch between different tunes provided by Eurodyne

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Thanks, guys.

Highly considering this now too along with the Uni and BMS options. Power Module is just too "conservative" for me :/