GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Evo 11 Coming?

DallasDub94

Go Kart Newbie
I had an Evo X (rip) prior to my GTI. If they pull this off correctly I'll buy one. Still want a 8 or 9 though.

DallasDub94

Go Kart Newbie
True even the price point on the Evo Xs were nuts. I paid 36k in 2013 for a 2010. I'd rather put that money towards an older model and go fast parts. But even those have held their value pretty well.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I can't see it happening. They dropped the Evo because they are efollowing the market which doesn't care about sport cars anymore. Since then people aren't buying many mitsus. I see more Kia's on the road than the 'cross'. All the enthusiasts bitch about the Evo being gone and I bet this is at most a publicity stunt to stir the market back toward mitsus.

torga

Autocross Champion
The top photo looks like a sweet Hot Wheel I had as a kid.

The bottom photo looks like the designer of the newest Dodge Charger refresh just threw up on some paper.

m0j0jojo

Passed Driver's Ed
If they do bring the evo back, it most likely will not be in manual which is a bummer. I wish they had stuck with the old look of the evo. The old evo aged well, it just needed some LED DRL and Tail lights.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
If they do bring the evo back, it most likely will not be in manual which is a bummer. I wish they had stuck with the old look of the evo. The old evo aged well, it just needed some LED DRL and Tail lights.

They'd have to be really dumb not to have a manual option. Who the hell buys an auto evo? Nobody I want to be friends with that's for sure.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
They'd have to be really dumb not to have a manual option. Who the hell buys an auto evo? Nobody I want to be friends with that's for sure.
win :lol:

The top photo looks like a sweet Hot Wheel I had as a kid.

The bottom photo looks like the designer of the newest Dodge Charger refresh just threw up on some paper.

also win :lol:

zrickety

The Fixer
I hope they do. I've considered a used Evo, would definitely think about this one if they do it right.