GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

failed!

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
its nice to see that woman who was applying makeup with both hands, whilst driving, get a licence but, i get failed on one corner on my driving test. :mad:

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Aaaawww man that sux. How long do you have to wait before taking it again?

GTI2007

that sux that you failed. I failed myself also the first time I did my driving test and that felt so bad because I wanted to drive so much. So I kind of know what you feel now

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
you'll get it... just relax and pretend your driving alone next time. Move your head around alot when making turns and shit, the like to see your looking at everything.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
cheers for the advice guys!:thumbup: i just want to jump in and go somewhere thou! lol:burnrubber:

GTI2007

I know that same feeling far to well. I also had my car before I had my drivers license and it really sucks to not be able to drive it

TRAUMAhead

Passed Driver's Ed
I would say it would depend on the tester you get too ..

The first person told me I was driving too fast going the speed limit. Then later on when I was making a right turn on a 4-way intersection on my right away, someone cuts me off and I'm braking -- she grabs my wrist telling me to brake when I'm already stopped?

Second person told me I was driving too slow when I was driving 5-10MPH under the speed limit, and other than that, I was fine.

LordNikon

Autocross Champion
Good luck. My advice is, make sure you look in all directions, hell even exaggerate a little get the examiners attention and check blind spots. I know some are really pain in the a$$. Are you driving a standard?

Bouston

Manual is the standard :thumbsup:

cmdrfire

Our test is really hard mate, I know how you feel... I failed first time too, back when I got my license about 3 years ago.
Now I understand they make you check the oil and stuff too (along with the hazard perception and all that other crap). Just making the test harder to pass so they can get more money from you I suspect... :mad:
My little brother just passed his test about a month ago, he's running around in smart black Polo... fun car that (sssh don't tell him I've been taking it out on the sly :biggrin: )