GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fall!

AdamC

Ready to race!
Well, it's that time of the year when the heat usually starts to break around here! I know my sig says that my fast likes the windows down, but it's really just a guess. I picked up my car mid May, and I don't think it's seen a single day without AC cranking.

Here in Tucson it will be the start of 8-9 months of windows down, worth-it-to-wash-your-car weather. All I've had is rain and heat so far. I know I know, poor baby.

Are you guys excited for fall or what? :happyanim:

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion
I'm in Houston currently but moving to CT just after the end of the month. Early fall in CT is great, perfect windows down weather. I really enjoy that, I'm just not looking forward to dealing with snow and ice in the winter time. I've done it in college for the past 4 years but now I have a big boy job and I will actually have go out in the snow sometimes to get to work.

Ricky Bobby GTI

Say What!!!
Im in Dallas aand we are on Day 56 of 100+ degree days so I am looking very forward to fall weather!! We had 41 days in a row over 100+ degree weather and today we are looking at 107 degrees. Before the summer is up I think we will have the record for the most 100+ degree days in a summer for Dallas with over 70...uuggghh

theunderlord

Ready to race!
We haven't even got summer yet..

norsairius

Go Kart Newbie
fall is my favorite season of the year! I'm ready for some nice drives with the windows down in forested areas with the leaves turning different colors.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Fall is my favorite when it's mid 70s and I can be outside without sweating... Also my fave due to hunting season, football season, then b-ball season. Oh and the end of TV re-run season.

dragonslayer33101

Ready to race!

theunderlord

Ready to race!

dragonslayer33101

Ready to race!
:laugh:

AdamC

Ready to race!
Hey sorry I didn't put it in the OT forum, thanks for moving. :eek:

theunderlord

Ready to race!
Although I will say I'll take our 75* and sunny over 105* and scorching all day long.

Everywhere's had it brutal but the west coast this summer it seems.

DriverFound1

Ready to race!