GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fast Wheels FC04 Matte Bronze 18x8 +40 5x112mm - Central NJ (Near Raceway Park) *sold*

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5
Hey, guys! I got a set of brand new wheels for sale, they have never been mounted.

Asking $1000 cash picked up

If you want them shipped it will cost extra probably 120-150, I would like to be paid with PayPal. [btw, i ship very fast. i buy postage at home so all i gotta do is drop them off at the ups store 5 miles away. They will be shipped the day after you pay.]

Brand: Fast Wheels
Model: FC04
Color: Matte Bronze (it's actually two tone and gorgeous in person which cannot be seen in online photos!)
Specs: 18x8 +40 5x112mm 72.6mm
Includes: Centering ring adapters & aftermarket lugs & valve stems (black)

they are about only 18.5 lbs each!

Only thing they need is a set of tires! I suggest 235/40.

Please direct message for fastest response so I get an e-mail notification.

(Here is a photo of the wheels on someone else's car)
https://golfmk7.com/forums/index.ph...d-rim-appreciation-thread.332950/post-6871498

I just want to mention that there's a minor spot on the inside lip of 1 of the wheels that is missing paint, it's cosmetic and wouldn't be seen once tires are on and they are mounted on the car but i just wanted to be clear. It's smooth to the touch & you can't really feel it with your finger, it doesn't catch your nail, so I'm not sure what's going on here. This is actually how they were delivered to me direct from the manufacturer. It shouldn't bother 99% of people but I just wanted to mention it. don't risk paying import fees buying these from across the border when they are already in the usa. ;)

Last edited:

Bolivarjoy

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI
Let me say krvnked was amazing to work with…respected my request for a phone call as I don’t like sending money to a name only. He promised quick delivery and sure enough the packages arrived today…I sent PayPal money yesterday. Great guy and transaction.

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5
Let me say krvnked was amazing to work with…respected my request for a phone call as I don’t like sending money to a name only. He promised quick delivery and sure enough the packages arrived today…I sent PayPal money yesterday. Great guy and transaction.
Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to say those kind words please enjoy your wheels and post a picture when you put them on