GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Final photo dump for 2023- Finland Trip

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Back in Finland working at TVO. A cool car I had never seen or heard of until this morning.
Opel Kadett. From searches looks to be an 1984
IMG_1350.jpeg
IMG_1353.jpeg
IMG_1351.jpeg

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Did the US get this color on the MK7?

If you're ever in Rauma, Finland check out Cafe Sali. It's the yellow building in the background. Great spot for a drink of your choice and auto/people watching.

1683427386197.png

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Is it an actual vw colour or a repaint/wrap?

Doesn't seem far from lapiz blue

cb1111

You're not going to see a lot of wraps in Europe. Most likely a factory color.

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Finishing up the project at TVO this year today. It’s been a great trip. Not only do I love cars, I love riding bikes. Finland has endless dirt roads to explore. Little to no traffic and cool temps is a huge plus as well.
This morning while exploring on the way home I got a chance to see a moose running across a field about 20 yards in front of me! Pretty awesome site. I used to ride my bike a lot but Ive never had the pleasure of riding on so many fun and safe roads like there are in Finland.
A few pics from our adventures on som awesome roads and a photo of TVO at sunrise this morning at about 4:30am
IMG_1412.jpeg
IMG_1400.jpeg
IMG_1392.jpeg
IMG_1366.jpeg
IMG_1407.jpeg

Treadup

Autocross Champion
On last photo dump. Just got back after 38 hours of travel. I’ve been pretty lucky over the years with flights arriving on time. Yesterday was not the case.

RS3
IMG_1710.jpeg

Not crazy about the wheels but hey, R8 either way.
IMG_1704.jpeg

I really liked this RLine Golf Sportvan
IMG_1666.jpeg

Another car I wish we got in the US. Mk7 Golf R Estate.
IMG_1616.jpeg

Love the Amarok. This one was a used one set up pretty nice.
IMG_1528.jpeg

Love the color on this 911
IMG_1655.jpeg

Clean MK2
IMG_1581.jpeg

Sweet old Volvo
IMG_1608.jpeg

Soviet military vehicle?
IMG_1585.jpeg

Leanred what a THOT was… first word translates to Rat. Also, those are some underbritches hanging from the bumper. She must of been special.
IMG_1561.jpeg

Thumper

Autocross Champion