FIRST FEW MODS ON MY MK6 GTi

SomDingWong

Hey mate I've got a GTI my first mods where a
- Res delete
- APR down pipe
- P4S Tires
- Stage 2 Tune
- Racing line intake
- Planning to get DSG tune for pops and bangs in a week or so.

I would skip stage 1 too be honest and go straight stage 2 personally as its a waste of money paying for 1 then paying more to go to 2.. you save more in long run, just something to consider.
What tires do you have currently? If your loosing traction stock eg when you do launches, i would recommend getting tires then go stage 2 that way you can get that power down. As for the cat back id hold off as your going to get more power gains from dp.

Also if you do go with stage 1, should defiantly get a OBD Eleven to change your pedal response to a more dirrect application, OBD eleven will also give you other apps and access to features, diagnostics, and way more would highly recommend in my eyes its one of my best purchases!

Check this post by grambles for more :)
https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/index.php?threads/want-to-modify-your-gti-start-here.230486/

Good luck with the build! keep us posted.
💪

Last edited:

youiii

So i ended going Stage 1 REVO. Also ordered a Cobra non resonated catback. The boys at the workshop reckon they go hard, one of them is getting a cobra catback fitted too. Once that is on ill let yous know