GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2019

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Nice I have a couple of these and they work good!! I would rec making sure you have an almost full wash bucket when you start to do the wheels. Or else you'll be trying to tip it over to get soap or rinse it
2 buckets!! One soap, one rinse. Both full ;)

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Don't understand the 10mm socket thing?
One of the most common sizes of bolt in the auto world. Socket tends to end up lost or dropped into the engine bay never to be found again. Even my toolset came with two 10mm’s, lol.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
One of the most common sizes of bolt in the auto world. Socket tends to end up lost or dropped into the engine bay never to be found again. Even my toolset came with two 10mm’s, lol.

10mm ....the quintessential VW size

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
Dutch killed it! Dog bone insert and the wheel hangers are both things I've been looking at getting. And the obligatory dick cookie cut out lol.
I tried to watch the video on the flash drive but it seems it must've been corrupted somehow. My computer gives me an error message when trying to open it. Thanks for everything!

Attachments

• IMG_20191230_174811.jpg
    IMG_20191230_174811.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 246

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Received mine today.
View attachment 162063
Multi bit screwdriver set, clutch stop, air freshener, 10mm socket and some gum. Don't understand the 10mm socket thing?
Thanks BK from PA.
Glad you like, i’ve used the multi tool on lost of things car and non car related, the torque bits fit on all vw sizes. The 10mm is kinda a joke, if you work on your car you will understand as thats the first one to get lost.
Hope the holidays were good for all I been super busy and checking here very infrequently. Got a message from my secret santa and my gift will be sent out when they are ready which is fine. Hopefully they implement tapatalk as im slowly not using this alot hahah

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Oh yeah also, i had a bottle of fireball I was going to send and the lady at the post office wouldnt let me send it sorry DSC, It has been used

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Dutch killed it! Dog bone insert and the wheel hangers are both things I've been looking at getting. And the obligatory dick cookie cut out lol.
I tried to watch the video on the flash drive but it seems it must've been corrupted somehow. My computer gives me an error message when trying to open it. Thanks for everything!

Glad you liked it. To be honest, the insert was given to me on the first secret Santa but I already had one. I stalked your post history and didn't see any evidence of having one so glad it's got a good home. There shouldn't be anything on the USB drive, I formatted it.

Merry Christmas!

Phur

Autocross Champion
I still haven't received a package. I must not have made Santa's list. ?‍♂️

swcrow

Autocross Champion
I mailed mine 1.5 weeks before Christmas, and was told after Jan 3. I was like .. Nice

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Guys, no panicking yet. People travel around the holidays, mail is backed up, etc. Case in point, my Santa was on vacation and this showed up on Saturday. I'm not sure who told him, but I'm a huge Ken Onion fan and have carried many of his knives. Adding this to the list!

Attachments

• IMG_20200106_091414.jpg
    IMG_20200106_091414.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 209

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Secret Santa update.

Sent PM but will post here also.

DrewB
Box on the way! Tracking info in PM.

Late due to out of town and surgery. Enjoy!