GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2019

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
I sent mine pre-Christmas and the recipient hasn't posted anything. I checked his profile and he hasn't been on the forum since mid December. Looks like some people signed up and bailed.
I wonder with the forum switch if people just aren't checking in as much anymore. I know Tapatalk got me in here a lot more often than the current format just bc I would see the app all the time.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I wonder with the forum switch if people just aren't checking in as much anymore. I know Tapatalk got me in here a lot more often than the current format just bc I would see the app all the time.

Pretty much. I used to be on here a few times a day with tapatalk, now i might pop in once a week if that.

Why Dutch no follow up here he's been on...

See above.

If anyone did not receive a gift PM me and I'll make it right.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Pretty much. I used to be on here a few times a day with tapatalk, now i might pop in once a week if that.

See above.

If anyone did not receive a gift PM me and I'll make it right.
not to thread jack, but ya i wish they still had tapatalk along with everyone else. sucks using web only. no notifications ect. Use-ability is way way down and i know users who only used this on mobile and its harder to use so they just up and left. From a development perspective it wouldn't be hard to get tapatalk back up but the boss makes the rules, not us :/