GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ford and Honda Pull Out of SEMA

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
The more electric becomes the norm, I think fewer people will be interested in cars as a hobby as well as shows like SEMA. Many will cling to gas and used car market. So less interest in new cars.

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
I also think the cool fast electric cars will be reduced in number once gas is a minority. Once electric on top the Fed will set limits on power to reduce charging needs as emissions reduction is goal and energy still produced by fossil fuels unless electric. Also the grid will not be able to handle so rationing will occur. Expect to drive less.

SaiiBoost

Go Kart Newbie
I also think the cool fast electric cars will be reduced in number once gas is a minority. Once electric on top the Fed will set limits on power to reduce charging needs as emissions reduction is goal and energy still produced by fossil fuels unless electric. Also the grid will not be able to handle so rationing will occur. Expect to drive less.
Well I mean, imagine getting your clapped out Procharged Coyote or Hellcat walked, by an entry level econobox electric car at a traffic light, from a dig. That ought to make anyone salty, but that's what the future has in store 😅.