GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forum Down

P

plac

i would start archiving all my threads off this server NOW, but i can't do it on my mobile laptop connection. tonight, IF the site is still up by then............

mitsuplexnyc

Ready to race!
Ahh good choice... but if you ever needed too, hidemyass.com has a worthwhile proxy to do so.

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
Whew... it's back. The shakes have subsided.

Trolling on vortex made me feel dirty.

ghotch

MKVI Owner
Why is it so hard to accept/enjoy vortex? I can never find what I'm looking for there....

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
the puke green color hurts my eyes every time i go there. thats why i havent registered.

and its WAY too complicated with too many categories.... simple is pleasing to the eye.

Agreed. Its not pleasing and it simply isnt a forum that I would see myself posting to every day. I'm too worried about having to shuffle through 800 sub forums, one reason why I dont go to VWvortex a lot.

P

plac

Agreed. Its not pleasing and it simply isnt a forum that I would see myself posting to every day. I'm too worried about having to shuffle through 800 sub forums, one reason why I dont go to VWvortex a lot.

what would be refreshing is a forum with less sub sections. like a "MK6 GTI forum" period. No engine section.. suspension... just one section for everything. I like reading about every aspect of GTI's and it would be nice having it all in one simple sub forum. Then you just click on the topics that interest you. Maybe thats a bit extreme, but something close to that would be cool. One sub forum category would be called "modifications". How's that for consolidation. Or... "oem modifications" and "aftermarket modifications" section.

Bender1

Banned
what would be refreshing is a forum with less sub sections. like a "MK6 GTI forum" period. No engine section.. suspension... just one section for everything. I like reading about every aspect of GTI's and it would be nice having it all in one simple sub forum. Then you just click on the topics that interest you. Maybe thats a bit extreme, but something close to that would be cool.

if there is any forum software that would let you do that and attach categories like you can in a blog so you can select exactly what you are looking for, that would be ideal.

P

plac

if there is any forum software that would let you do that and attach categories like you can in a blog so you can select exactly what you are looking for, that would be ideal.

oh damn thats killer.. you could choose all the sections you wanted to view in your options.. so you ONLY see the sections you are interested in.. i would have maybe 5.. lol.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Could we do that for separate threads? I can filter out the SLAMMED/Air Bag threads or Which intake should I get? or Which ECU tuning is best?

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I'd like a forum, identical to this one but every time you access, its up and running.

Well, I'd also like some added functionality which I've asked for but would just settle for stability at this point.