GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forum Down

Registered and in VW-TX thanks!

It's actually laid out very logically and could be a great place to be if it just had a better color scheme as a default.

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion
Registered. Color scheme has got to go dude, how bout white text on dark background? Much easier on the eyes....

P

plac

i need to post some stuff on MK5 forums, its still down all day...

Is it me or is that site slow?

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

Flapenn

2011 Wheel Gap Champion
seriously thinking of moving to a new forum. Golfmkv is just gettin pathetic. No notice at all when they are going to do maintenance. When the site is back up it looks as if nothing was accomplished. Very poor quality web site if you ask me. The site is also very slow at times like mentioned above. :thumbdown:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Yeah I like MKV from time to time with the amount of information they have, but they get the short end of the stick during these black outs.

JohnnyDrama

I think VAGer could put together a vBulliten forum and create a pretty similar alternative. Perhaps a site that requires a very small contribution yearly or lifetime. Wouldn't be too difficult and I'm sure the contribution would weed out the BS.

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion
I think VAGer could put together a vBulliten forum and create a pretty similar alternative. Perhaps a site that requires a very small contribution yearly or lifetime. Wouldn't be too difficult and I'm sure the contribution would weed out the BS.

Could be a good idea. But risky...

I'd donate to get a more reliable and as-well organized up and running.

I like the dark red theme, protonis, or maybe supertune?

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Just registered...15 members lol

Looks like stuff like avatars aren't working yet. Top would be awesome just as a GTI grille, e.g.

I'd shop it but I'd caution against using a copyrighted pic. If there are some camera-friendly members it might work out well...

Last edited:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Apparently I'm am idiot because I don't get the nospam question.... Tried 3 times. Seeing how a bunch of you did get it, I guess I don't deserve to belong!