GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forza 4 Demo

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
i made a club for the achievement of joining one, VW GTI is the name of it.

im bhikku on xbox live if you guys wanna race sometime

Requested

Sucks you can't slam it

Boozehound

TrailerParkSupervisor
how somebody got 1:39.597 on the top gear test track is beyond me.... my best is 1:48.012 :/

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
how somebody got 1:39.597 on the top gear test track is beyond me.... my best is 1:48.012 :/

All we know is, he's called "The Stig"!!!!

g_berserk

Smartass in Training
Sucks you can't slam it
Yeah, still bothers me that even with coils the lower you can get is what you would expect from springs... the people at Turn 10 should have taken more time to investigate that :mad:

Are you starting from stand still or a flying lap?
both are legal, and obviously a flying lap is way faster

BurninRubber

Fast's Pilot
got the game at midnight it came out! its fucking awesome. fully modded GTI FTW! i started a club called "GOLFMKV"

XBL: AKLSNOOP

manual w/clutch makes this game so much more fun!

Boozehound

TrailerParkSupervisor
Yeah, still bothers me that even with coils the lower you can get is what you would expect from springs... the people at Turn 10 should have taken more time to investigate that :mad:

Are you starting from stand still or a flying lap?
both are legal, and obviously a flying lap is way faster

for times on the rivals leaderboard it has to be from a standstill with no cut corners or mistakes.

Boozehound

TrailerParkSupervisor
that tesla roadster sure is a squirelly bastard

BurninRubber

Fast's Pilot
just bought that steering wheel.. its fun but theres no right or left bumper buttons so i can't do manual w/clutch.

as for my cars... try the 70 boss 429 with the 5.4L v8 s/c from the 10 gt500, cams and exhaust. even WITH all the tire upgrades... that thing goes sideways instantly

Boozehound

TrailerParkSupervisor
the mustang coupe upgraded to class A is pretty silly, that thing is all over the place

BurninRubber

Fast's Pilot
I like the 70's mustangs and I'm love with the new 5.0. Considering the trade in. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boozehound

TrailerParkSupervisor
i have a '71 stang for a while, i dont miss that rear axle....yuck.

but that engine sound, *drool*