GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forza 4 Porsche Expansion pack

MKVRidah36

Ready to race!
porsche had actually been campaigning for EA to allow Turn10 studios use of the license for a while now, but EA wasnt budging. Not surprising since Forza has made much better use of the license. Not sure what changed, but Turn10 said they were finally able to reach an agreement with EA where all parties were satisfied. Gotta hive it up to the Forza team for working hard to include this key marque in a game that had already been released.

beauski05

Passed Driver's Ed
so im thinkin we should all get together and race sometime i cant wait to get some forza time in when i get outta this shit hole afghanistan!! add me beauski05 ill be on in a month or so lol

MKVRidah36

Ready to race!
so im thinkin we should all get together and race sometime i cant wait to get some forza time in when i get outta this shit hole afghanistan!! add me beauski05 ill be on in a month or so lol

Get home safely. When you get back, add Officer0wnage36.

g_berserk

Smartass in Training
A big GolfMkV Forza race would be sick!

What class do you guys usually race in?

I mostly stay under Class A because I just have the control pad and play with zero assitance, my reflexes aren't that good anymore to take an S+ class car and finish the race without bumping into something :frown:

Gamertag is gberserk if anyone wants a low-speed race some day :biggrin:

beauski05

Passed Driver's Ed
so whos down to get it in on some racing? and me beauski05 my game will be here anytime and im ready to play!! i have forza 3 right now so ill be playin that till 4 gets here

kush

sv_gravity 0
None of the vw cars go low enough in forza 4

this.

also gt5 > forza. DLCs are killing the game industry. by the time you end up buying all the car packs for forza you probably spent $150 with the game included. they could've included those cars within the original game. :thumbdown:

g_berserk

Smartass in Training
this.

also gt5 > forza. DLCs are killing the game industry. by the time you end up buying all the car packs for forza you probably spent $150 with the game included. they could've included those cars within the original game. :thumbdown:

I hate paying for DLC too, but isn't Sony doing the same with the carpacks for GT5?
The season pass was a good-ish idea, but not cheap at all