GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forza Horizon

Method82

Ready to race!
Great game, I love the Forza engine but it's lacking a MK5!!! Disappointed a bit but got over it.

My last forum I was on had a fairly large car club on Forza 4 and wanted to know if GOLFMKV had a car club of sorts established yet.

My gamertag is firesquare82 if your up for adding.

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
arzooman

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
The Bugatti is retarded fast lol.

It's irritating they couldn't include tuning. Or, at least just the ability to change gear ratios. Some of the vehicles with the fully upgraded transmissions (Evo X, STI) barely take off because first gear is so tall. And my STI is fully upgraded.

The only other thing I'm a little disappointed in is why just stop with night time? Why not snow and rain? I understand it takes a lot more development and memory to do so, but it would've been cool. Great game otherwise.

tbone1989

Also, why are most areas blocked off with guard rail and invisible walls. Should be a true open world.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Method82

Ready to race!
I agree with that.

To have the entire state of CO on a video game would be awesome. But i can imagine that it would require multiple disc, a stupid amount of memory and maybe 2 cars because their is no more space.

I have 2 pics up on my storefront. i'll post them later today i think.

The rally expansion is all win.

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Played it a few times and hated it :/
I like Forza 4
This game feels way different. Feels like it's a rally game.

But there's an all rally expansion? :eek:

Method82

Ready to race!
When I want to race on a track with a group, i'll switch over to Forza 4. Horizon isn't a replacement in the Forza series, just a little halfway stint until Forza 5. Or whatever they will call it.

Yes the all rally expansion is about 25 stages with a navigator and with the physics, it's insane. 19.99 and also includes a few rally cars too.

Method82

Ready to race!
Night time pics are hard with darker cars. but this came out good i think.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
To have the entire state of CO on a video game would be awesome. But i can imagine that it would require multiple disc, a stupid amount of memory and maybe 2 cars because their is no more space.

I have 2 pics up on my storefront. i'll post them later today i think.

The rally expansion is all win.

Yes, that's for sure.