GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Free PayPal Return Shipping Ending on 11/27/22

dood.

Drag Racing Champion
Didn't see this posted yet and thought I would share as a PSA. I haven't used this yet but I know others on here do and I got an email earlier this morning. Will need to do my oil change and send back to FCP Euro before it's over.

"Our Return Shipping on Us service is coming to an end. Starting November 27th, 2022, PayPal will no longer provide free return shipping labels or refunds for return shipping costs. Make sure to submit any eligible requests before the above date to ensure your claim is accepted.

We understand that Return Shipping on Us will be missed. The good news is we’re constantly working on new ways to help you as a shopper. And remember, Purchase Protection will continue to be available on eligible purchases. To learn what’s covered, click here.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center for more information. Thanks for being a PayPal customer.

Sincerely,
PayPal"

Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 11.11.45 AM.png

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
lol i wonder why
Paypal has asked for competition for a long time. now they have it and can't handle it. they have more bad press than good press; if you say the word PayPal to most people, it probably makes them angry. it doesn't look good for them. I personally have had some pretty bad customer service issues with them, for the first time ever this year. entire service industry is worse than it has ever been, in my opinion. anyway, their company is questionable for a lot of reasons and privately owned. I do plan on closing my account for good next year but I wonder how i will accept payments when doing online trading? PayPal is the "standard," but F them. we need a new one.

either way, if you buy postage at home and use ups you can get some pretty good rates with a company like pirate ship.com which is free to use