GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Audi A4 b9 front calipers

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
These came off a salvaged A4. I know they’re a direct fit for the mk7, but I’m not completely sure what the rotor size is - looking online it looks like 338x30 but someone tried fitting it on the golf R and it doesn’t look like it works so it might be something smaller

Budget bbk if someone wants to do some research [emoji846]

$250 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These look very similar to my TT-S calipers, I wonder if they are the same.

teemmy

Ready to race!
These are not the TTS calipers - They don't fit the golf R rotors :( I think they're a little shorter so meant for smaller rotors

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
So a non pp 4 piston caliper option?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sc629

Go Kart Newbie
I wonder if you can use the B9’s 338x30 rotors instead. Would love these if I knew they would fit

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
These came off a salvaged A4. I know they’re a direct fit for the mk7, but I’m not completely sure what the rotor size is - looking online it looks like 338x30 but someone tried fitting it on the golf R and it doesn’t look like it works so it might be something smaller

Budget bbk if someone wants to do some research [emoji846]

$220 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what exactly didn't fit? cause the 338 to 340 is really 1mm difference so was it a height issue, both a4 and golf r rotors are 30mm thick so i can't see it being a width issue for the pads/rotors
thanks

Sc629

Go Kart Newbie
what exactly didn't fit? cause the 338 to 340 is really 1mm difference so was it a height issue, both a4 and golf r rotors are 30mm thick so i can't see it being a width issue for the pads/rotors

thanks

Maybe the hub fitment is different

rennster5150

Looks a lot like the calipers from early Q5/Tiguan that use 320x30 rotors...

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
For experimental purposes, on a non pp gti, would I need pp carriers for these calipers? I'm trying to convince the financial advisor that I need these, but trying to see just how much coin I'll be out.