GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: S3 intercooler + AWE hoses + AWE TOP

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Selling my S3 IC and AWE hoses with matching AWE TOP (turbo outlet/ discharge pipe)

Selling all three items together for $400

Prefer local pick up:)

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Ah, really wish you would ship. lol, I'm all the way on the east coast.

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
whats the best u can do shipped to 60193

Like I said earlier...

Figure a 20-30 lb box via your favorite shipper from zip code 92832 + 2.9% PayPal fee will give you a good esitmate

Cost of shipping and PayPal fees I can't change and you can go on a shipping website like UPS, enter the weight, my zip code and your zip code and it'll pop out an esitmate.

but if you want to PM me an offer on the IC, piping, and TOP we can work on that.

If you're happy with the estimated shipping (plus or minus depending on the exact details) + agreed on price for the goods....Then I'll get you the exact shipping price

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
PM Sent.

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Picked up the IC and hoses from the shop, they cleaned it up and it's in great condition... New price is $350 since it turns out that my S3 specific AWE TOP mates perfect with the APR IC hoses...

There's an adapter that the APR hoses come with to work with the stock TOP/ if the installer tells me that I don't need it at all, I'll send it with this IC so that the AWE S3 hoses work fine with the stock TOP

Oh and pictures:

AaronRedGTi

Passed Driver's Ed
Is the TOP sold?