Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/futurama/index.jhtml

THURSDAY NIGHT @ 10 PM est.

wooo hoooooooooooo

any other futurama fans?

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Hell yeah. We marathoned the whole set of seasons and movies earlier in the year.

Stoked about this one -- the question is, do I wait until the end of the season and watch it all together, or string myself along episode at a time?

Same with the new Top Gear..

bonix

Ready to race!
eps were leaked i watched them last night and they were awesome. im so happy its back

65dunebuugy

insert custom title here
I can't wait !!! I hope Matt Goering still does them and that the voices are all still the same as i had head that they were not going to use the same people due to the damn accountants.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Heh - I wonder if it will end up being insanely popular now, just like the re-release of Family Guy?

It always was an underrated show :thumbsup: I think I'm just getting a little too old for it now...I think at my age, I'm already at my cartoon quota.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Heh - I wonder if it will end up being insanely popular now, just like the re-release of Family Guy?

It always was an underrated show :thumbsup: I think I'm just getting a little too old for it now...I think at my age, I'm already at my cartoon quota.

I don't think it will ever be family guy popular, the humor is just not "main-stream" enough...

And you are never to effing old for cartoons!!! how old are you? I'm 24 and the only NON-animated shows I watch are Entourage, Top Gear, and ESPN programming.

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
I'm 35 and pretty much only watch cartoons :)

venture brothers, family guy, futurama, aqua teen, american dad etc.

I don't think it will ever be family guy popular, the humor is just not "main-stream" enough...

And you are never to effing old for cartoons!!! how old are you? I'm 24 and the only NON-animated shows I watch are Entourage, Top Gear, and ESPN programming.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner

I'm 28 and x2 on the programming minus entourage. Entourage is literally beating a dead horse now. they should have stopped with w/ aqua man on top of the world. Now its the same old repeat crap. I won't make it a point to watch anymore. Now, if its on, i'll watch it for the T&A.

& i'll also watch mad money. thats the news that makes you money!

I'm 35 and pretty much only watch cartoons :)

venture brothers, family guy, futurama, aqua teen, american dad etc.

i'm 7 years younger. Good to see i have many more years of cartooning. lol