Formula 5000 Driver
Ok check out this video...it shows u how great the Wii will be!! :laugh:

PS3 Vs Wii

JC Starr

Touring Car Newbie
Freek said:
Ok check out this video...it shows u how great the Wii will be!! :laugh:

PS3 Vs Wii

I knew I always liked you Freek! :biggrin: That shit was hilarious!

On a serious note, I absolutely 100% agree, Wii all the way. F*CK a PS1,2&3!:headbang:

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
gti5dr06 said:
for the non gamers or fanboys it is the next nintendo console..following the current gamecube
ahhh, nintendo's doing a "GREAT" job at marketing, i havent even seen 1 ad for it

alf

Modwhoreator
CandiliciousVW said:
And what have you seen from PS3? Neither come out until later this year...
i have seen that i dont wanna spend 800 dollars on a system, thats what ive seen.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
i hate to say it...but the Wii and the Xbox 360 will be the top selling consoles of this generation...last gen was xbox and PS2....but for the price of the top of the line Ps3 u can buy a Wii and a 360 plus a game or 2 for both systems

Plus as many of u Wii fans know the Wii has so much going for it...i mean how can u beat a back library of title that come from some of the greatest selling game consoles in history...Wii will have online capablities..Wii will play gamecube games for those of us that still own gamecubes....and last but not least the Wiimote....i mean the technology they are introducing into the gaming market will set it apart from even the Ps3 controller that and TILT! :laugh:

anyways....for those of u that think the Wii FTL...well we will see when the holiday season come :thumbup:

BTW as for the video...i thought it was damn funny also...it shows the truth behind the consoles

JC Starr

Touring Car Newbie
Freek said:
i hate to say it...but the Wii and the Xbox 360 will be the top selling consoles of this generation...last gen was xbox and PS2....but for the price of the top of the line Ps3 u can buy a Wii and a 360 plus a game or 2 for both systems

Plus as many of u Wii fans know the Wii has so much going for it...i mean how can u beat a back library of title that come from some of the greatest selling game consoles in history...Wii will have online capablities..Wii will play gamecube games for those of us that still own gamecubes....and last but not least the Wiimote....i mean the technology they are introducing into the gaming market will set it apart from even the Ps3 controller that and TILT! :laugh:

anyways....for those of u that think the Wii FTL...well we will see when the holiday season come :thumbup:

BTW as for the video...i thought it was damn funny also...it shows the truth behind the consoles

Long time hard core Nintendo fan here Freek and I must say, I could not have said it better myself. It's about innovation... look at the PSP sales compared to the DS. DS is killing it although it does not have nearly the horsepower under the hood as the PSP. I think this will be the big Nintendo comeback that we have been waiting for all of these years. I have owned a PS1 & a PS2 and have sold them both within months of owning them. PSP, PS2 = :barf: