GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gamestop's most recent 8-k filing - intent to issue a share dividend (Now confirmed on 7/6)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Still waiting for this fabled MOASS

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
1658770482068.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
SRS note, what about AMZN, GOOG, and TSLA after their recent splits? Seems like the teet has been milked already no?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Anyone watch Eat the Rich? I haven't had a chance yet, but I saw someone on one of the GME subreddits who was pissed; he gave a 3 hours interview like a year and a half ago, and they just chopped it up into 30 second sound bites completely altering the context lol. The thread was full of other people just going "Well wtf did you expect?" lol.

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Anyone watch Eat the Rich? I haven't had a chance yet, but I saw someone on one of the GME subreddits who was pissed; he gave a 3 hours interview like a year and a half ago, and they just chopped it up into 30 second sound bites completely altering the context lol. The thread was full of other people just going "Well wtf did you expect?" lol.
That would be my response. If its not sensational, it doesnt sell.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
It's on my list now

Acadia18

Autocross Champion